PS4 how is online multiplayer on ps4?

ZeroJinKui

The Destroyer
i haven't played multiplayer since old-gen terraria on ps3, and i recall it being fine in local, but as for online play... i don't think it was all that great back then... wasn't even able to use a headset, if i recall.

so i am curious what it's like now, with 1.3.5?

if this isn't the place to ask, sorry, but i never know where to post certain things... still confusing to me after all these years.

i just wanna know if it's stable, and if headsets can be used... also, how inviting players works, cause i never really had any reason to do any of that.

how inviting players works,
You have to add them as a friend before you can invite other players to your game.
if headsets can be used
You use a headset by inviting a friend to a party chat. This is how it works with any PS4 game though certain ones allow in game chat as well.

I haven't tried multiplayer on PS4 recently. So I can't speak for it's stability. There have been big reports of people being unable to get it working with the new update.

party chat?

guess i'm gonna have to look into what that is, cause i've never used it.

also sucks about people not being able to get it to work... hope that isn't an issue for everyone.

party chat?

guess i'm gonna have to look into what that is, cause i've never used it.

also sucks about people not being able to get it to work... hope that isn't an issue for everyone.
It seems to have something to do with Germany possibly. Still getting looked into. Most consoles use the party chat system.

You can also join communities on the ps4 to play online and it’s great if you get into a good game where the owner of the world doesn’t kick everyone out

I am one of these people that can't get it, when I enter a friend's world it says "Se a perdido la conexión con el servidor" (yes, I talk spanish) that means Lost conection to server. If someone can help me it'll be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom