Xbox One How is terraria going to stay alive on console/mobile?

After 1.4 drops for Console/Mobile, I've been wondering how terraria's gonna still have tons of active players, Because Console doesn't have mods to keep it going like PC does. I know there are people who are still going to play it, but it still really concerns me.

Console versions do not have online multiplayer, cross platform was possible between mobile and pre 1.4 desktop, with 1.4, it no longer works, only mobile servers can be joined by mobile players
it does have online multiplayer its just that the person who created the world has to be in it for multiplayer to work

considering the current state of the console playerbase while it will still have a dedicated playbase eventuality people will get tired of the game and move on after 1.4

After 1.4 drops for Console/Mobile, I've been wondering how terraria's gonna still have tons of active players, Because Console doesn't have mods to keep it going like PC does. I know there are people who are still going to play it, but it still really concerns me.
because the game is just too good

it wi
because the game is just too good
lt will
stay popular

i'll have no problem playing the game for quite a while after the final updates hit.

personally, mods kill games for me, they're abominations in my eyes.

i genuinely don't understand why people think mods are good for games.

Back
Top Bottom