Mobile How is Terraria on the iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bust

Terrarian
After recently upgrading to an iPhone, I've been considering picking up mobile terraria, having played it on PC since release. Is it worth the purchase?

Yeah its closer to console than to PC however keep in mind its not all fancified-up like 1.2.
All in all I enjoy it.... it is a little easier to control once you get the hang of it.

I don't recommend much Terraria in a phone, the zoom is really big, it's better if it's on an iPad. But in the rest, everything is good as the initial release of console.

if you dont have terraria on a pc already that i would recommend it, because i started on terraria mobile and its good to start with, but if you already have a pc version of terraria that it is not worth it. but its still pretty good overall

I've put quite a bit of time in the last two days exploring and gathering resources. I think it is really good for being able to get out of your pocket and getting in a Terraria fix. Is it as good as the PC, no, but it definitely worth the money for the time you will get out of it. The attacking is a little quirky especially with the spear but definitely not unplayable (still using the spear). Lots of mining, exploring, and building. Would I get it again after playing it, yes. I think maybe we expect a little much from mobile games sometimes. I remember the football game with the little red dashes for the men on the field was an awesome mobile game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom