How is this made?

SkyNarr

Terrarian
I’m new to terraria and forums in general so if i’m posting this in the wrong location or doing something incorrect I apologize. Anyways I’d love to know what these two pieces are made from... The notched wood and the diagonal beam connecting to it.

Attachments

• 5B315AF2-8059-4EEF-9BCE-FB11B695569C.jpeg
    5B315AF2-8059-4EEF-9BCE-FB11B695569C.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 1,489
Last edited:
The "notched" wood is dynasty wood, painted brown. The diagonal beam is tricky - it looks like diagonally hammered stucco blocks, again painted brown, but I am not 100% sure. Also, that looks like one of @Eiv 's designs a.k.a "MultipleEggs" - there is an excellent building thread here on the forums and Youtube channel, both with explanations and construciton tips.

The walls are painted dynasty wood, the red blocks look like bone platforms which were hammered and then painted red, and also the dynasty wood blocks connected to the platforms are actuated.

edit:
looked at it a bit more and yes, those are definitely bone platforms.

The walls are painted dynasty wood, the red blocks look like bone platforms which were hammered and then painted red, and also the dynasty wood blocks connected to the platforms are actuated.

edit:
looked at it a bit more and yes, those are definitely bone platforms.
Nice job on the research 👍

Deut and TerraMonolith thank you so much for your replies you helped me out a ton, There’s only one design I haven’t been able to figure out from the info you gave, You were both a big help. Secondly i’m aware of what a hammer is and does, I was referring to the exact wood design in that post that runs diagonally, I’ve tried multiple different variations but could not get the same desired effect. Anyways thank you both for the speedy reply and helpful information.

Back
Top Bottom