How long have you been playing Terraria for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime before the mech bosses came to the console version which I started on. December 2013 for PC.

Since June of 2014. I got it free on my Vita, and I loved it so much that I went on to buy the PS4 bundle. Vita is still my favorite way to play though.

I myself only bought and began playing the game around 1.2.4. However, I recall watching a video of the game so ancient that the jungle was solely an underground biome!

Well I'm late to the party, I've played terraria around the time 1.2 was coming to a close and 1.3 was just about to release.

I purchased and started playing Terraria for the first time on September 13th, 2011. I remember that Hardmode wasn't added to the game yet back then.
I played with my cousin and some friends the first time I played it, I still have the world we played on. (but I never play on it anymore)

And I guess I'll also put my amount of hours played here (image from 29.09.2016)
dNPkG3x.jpg

Probably a couple months before 1.2 or should I say before the hardmode release. So around three or so months before the 30th of September 2013, also it's the 30th today, how interesting.

I confess, I was once a pirate and so had an illegal copy of Terraria. Not anymore. :p

Well... I first downloaded Terraria illegally around May 2012 (version 1.1.2) and started playing it. I don't know how many hours clocked in there, since hey, I didn't keep track of time, also I didn't use Steam.
But in terms of legal Steam version...

A friend gifted it to me around October 2013, (version 1.2.0.3.1) and since then I've clocked over 650 hours in it.
Most of those hours were from 2013 and 2014 anyways. :p 1.3 added around a 100 hours to it. I lose and gain interest in it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom