How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery

Terrarian
Hey I just thought it'd be fun to see how long people have actually played Terraria! Post below!
Me : 2011-Prealpha
Brother : 2011-Prealpha

I've played Terraria since December 8th 2011 which I think was during 1.1? I honestly can't remember.

Being playing for 3 months (or 2?). But i was played Terraria in 2012. I was interested in, so i watched videos to prepare for Terraria. And they really helping so much now.

I've played Terraria since December 8th 2011 which I think was during 1.1? I honestly can't remember.
Really? That's my birthday!

I started playing back in August of 2011. A friend came over and installed the game on my laptop and I've been hooked ever since.

Somewhere around July 25, 2014 (according to my Years of Service badge). I originally got steam just to buy Terraria so it must be around that date.

same
[doublepost=1482219615,1482219537][/doublepost]
But lost it a few times due to pc malfunctions or other occurences....
Still, been playing for a long time.... (i think N-Terraria does count as well so then even longer)
And I thought I have been playing for a long time! lol!

October 24, 2011, is the day I bought it and started to play. So before 1.1, one of the biggest updates before 1.2

I first played about 3 years or so ago, played it on the mobile and started playing it on PC when I realized that you could get it through GOG. (I don't use steam much) I've played it on and off for the most part but its definitely my favorite game of all time and I play nearly every day, helps me unwind and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom