How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started in 1.2.4.1 and I fell in love!
During 1.2 I got like 200 hours (I didn't have steam then...)
and then I bought it on the same day that 1.3 was released (and have gotten around 500 hours since then)

I have been playing since June of 2016 when I could. However just recently I have been able to play more frequently and absolutely fall in love with it. My steam hours are at 55 but they are rising

First played it on March 26th 2013 at around 20:30 in the evening, that was the day the console version was released and i spotted it while wandering through the store, then decided to play the tutorial on the demo version and bought it on the next day. :happy:After that i hardly played anything else on that console:happy:, then I heard about the incoming update on the pc version and decided to wait until it happened to get it, which I did on October 1st 2013....I actually first knew of the game itself on early 2012 during the Minecraft terraria mod showcase, and yes, I remember those things as if they happened yesterday

I've been playing terraria since About 2014 but I started LOVING IT Dec 15th 2016 and have 386 hours in it already [had 13 before I started playing again] and 87 achivements

for me i have been playing since around 2014 on the mobile edition but than later got it on steam. i have 540+ hours on record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom