How long have you played Terraria for?

Well...511 hours on the PC version. Maybe 250 on the Mobile Edition, and I even played the console for several hours. I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on blocky pixelated games like Terraria, Minecraft, Unturned, and even Edge of Space. Minecraft must have at least 1000 hours on me.

I've got 558 hours, according to Steam. However, I've played console much, much more than PC. I'm going to say about 1,500 or so in total.

1034 hours right now in fact. Half of those are singleplayer and the other multiplayer. I still play today because of multiplayer always spicing up the game for me.

And I think I started in 1.2.0.3 but I used gamelauncher to go back and play 1.1 and 1.0. Those were simpler times :)

I just counted again - 554 hours on my main

1014 hours according to steam... Plus some good 300 hours in the pirated version (dont judge me).
ehh tbh nobody judges you. It's normal to get a free version of a paid game to decide if you want to buy it or not. game developers who don't make demo versions of their games pretty much know their game could get pirated more because of it.

Started somewhere around episode 5-6 of this series (its great, watch it :) ):

And currently have something around 900h..best 10$ ever spent.

I found out about Terraria about a year and a half ago from the Minecraft splash screen message. Then one day I was in Gamestop and recognized it on the shelf. I bought it and actually didn't play it much at first since I found it very confusing. ( I actually tried to craft a diamond pickaxe XD) But after I discovered the wiki, I played pretty much everyday and got so addicted to it! Terraria is, in my opinion, better than Minecraft in most ways. You go Terraria!!!

I've played since it's release. Over the past 4 and a half years, I have racked up about 1700 hours across 2 steam accounts, about 60 on my Playstation Vita and even more if you count tEdit map creation.

Roughly 480 Hours on Steam. Once 1.3 was released I got a good 200+ hour boost, but now it's just halting to a complete stop due to Lol, and school :/

About 3-4 years.

I discovered it in the Guinness World Records: Gaming Edition as the fastest selling 2D platformer game in 24 hours within release.

Back
Top Bottom