How Long is a Terrarian year?

Until Terraria broke for me, I was able to clock in 100,254 hours ever since 1.3, all that character building and having lots of singleplayer fun doing challenges and deleting characters just to make more...
That's quite a lot for me, and in Terrarian time that's 2,610.78125 years.
Holy C***. I've made a bloodline that spans for tens of generations.

Well, that's assuming the lunar months are completely accurate and form a full year. They certainly don't in real life, so why should they in Terraria?

Well, that's assuming the lunar months are completely accurate and form a full year. They certainly don't in real life, so why should they in Terraria?

The thread is mainly dependent in the process of assuming in order to make a fun thread, hence the disclaimer at the top of the OP.

'Sides, if you want to talk about it realistically, Terraria worlds aren't proven to revolve around the parent Sun, therefore the existence of a 'year' is merely theoretical.

But that wouldn't be worth making a thread, nor fun now, wouldn't it?

The thread is mainly dependent in the process of assuming in order to make a fun thread, hence the disclaimer at the top of the OP.

'Sides, if you want to talk about it realistically, Terraria worlds aren't proven to revolve around the parent Sun, therefore the existence of a 'year' is merely theoretical.

But that wouldn't be worth making a thread, nor fun now, wouldn't it?
Okay then. 11.5625 years. wow i play so much terraria

But then we have to consider how much of my 444 hours might've been spent in the menu as opposed to actually playing in a world. I also have the pause setting thing for inventories, so that's even more time taken off.

Back
Top Bottom