PC How manhy days irl does it take for you to beat Terraria or get to certian parts.

Random Fellow

Skeletron
Just something I have been wondering for along time. I usually like to take my time but still progress at a decent rate. Just wanted to know because I try and make sure I don't do or play too much in one day. I started my second playthrough that I plan to beat the game in. Trying to make it a little long-term or "longer-term" just doing stuff like a ton of building and such. You can also post your reccomended time. As I don't want it to last too long, this is just to make sure I can get a comfortable pace going.

It takes me anywhere from 4 to 50 hours depending on what I feel like doing. 50 hours if I feel like taking in the sights and leaving no boss or event behind, 4 if I just want to beat the game.

Usually around 4-7 days depending on if I feel like I want to play or not. Sometimes I do rush my playthroughs as they become boring or uninteresting to me causing them to last about 3 days. Though if I want to take things a bit on the slower side then it lasts about 18 days, more or less.

Just something I have been wondering for along time. I usually like to take my time but still progress at a decent rate. Just wanted to know because I try and make sure I don't do or play too much in one day. I started my second playthrough that I plan to beat the game in. Trying to make it a little long-term or "longer-term" just doing stuff like a ton of building and such. You can also post your reccomended time. As I don't want it to last too long, this is just to make sure I can get a comfortable pace going.
It would probably be around 2-4 months... not because I’m bad it’s because I have a limit to 1 hour on my tablet and tv, and 30 minutes on pc... but it also depends on what I’m doing.

Normally, if it’s a difficulty that I’ve played before, it’s only gonna take me around a week and a half to 2 weeks(assuming it’s summer and I got a lotta time to play). For my current master mode playthrough, I really spend my time building(and it’s also master mode so it’s extremely hard) so I’m just finishing up moon lord now and I started around a month ago. (Note: I spent a solid week on duke alone trying to kill him cuz I got 2 tempest staffs and couldn’t kill him again, then I took a week off after finally getting the tsunami)

Back
Top Bottom