How many characters do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
How many Terraria characters do you have and what are their names? I personally only have one and if you can guess his name you get a cookie but there are more to come!

One. Even in the early days (when Terraria patches would occasionally break characters) I would just remake him with the exact same name and appearance. That character, of course, is Daimoth is love, is life

i have only two at the moment one with some hardmode gear and one with pre hardmode gear the hardmode gear guy is named harljurn and agent Q

Last edited:
I did have 12 before my computer got wiped, but I was able to restore a couple of them. I currently have 9, whose names are as follows...

Clairice - DPS Melee
Darc - DPS Mage
Faer - Gunslinger
Na'ku - Archer
Princess Caleda - Mage/Summoner Hybrid
Sylph - Ranged/Throwing Melee Hybrid
Schala - Support Mage
Terra - Tank
Trylle - Summoner

I have three characters.

1. Matsu. Had him since the release of the game. Still my main character, and his world is still my main base of operations. I have done everything with him.

2. Matchy. Had him since 1.1. I use him as my mage, he doesn't have a world anymore (the file got corrupted when I moved computers) so he lives in my storage world. I have taken him through wave 15 of Pumpkin Moon and still need to finish Frost Moon with him, gotten him to 13 in it.

3. Not Matsu. I don't remember when I made him and he has no world. I use him for pre-hardmode servers and general derping around.

Heh, I have about 35 modded and non modded total.

15 are named my real life name which I don't care to give out honestly. (5 are modded, 5 are normal and 5 are hardcore ((No deaths yet, just trying different worlds and builds))

5 are named Thee Pie Man (All Normal with the exception of three of them being on Hardcore difficulty (All still alive) and the rest are:

Sorejaku (Normal and Modded so technically counts as two 2)
Your White Knight (Normal)
Magical Slime (Modded/N-Terraria)
Mr. Bunny (Modded/N-Terraria
Your Bunny (Modded/N-Terraria)
Superman (Modded/N-Terraria)
Bob The Builder (I keep all my building Accessories on him and use him to construct my buildings and various other things)
Dr. Bees (Normal)
The Summoner (Normal)
Goku (Normal)

Then finally I have 4 more, 2 of which are N-Terraria/Modded and 2 of which are Hardmode- and the name is "Sexy Man"

I get bored.

Last edited:
Three names / Characters.

• One as my main character -- "Khaelis"
  • One for challenges -- "Khaelis Jr"
  • One for goofing off (Creative) -- "The Cheats"

Oh dang, I got a lot. let's see:
OC's:
ppowersteef - warrior (but doesn't bother to use flammenwerfers and shotguns too)
steef - Multiplayer name - often all classes
Trex - ranger
Thardus - mage
necromancer - summoner
Nageru - thrower

Non-OC's (then comes the part where i place an 'X' everywhere to keep my name on the first page)
Fire Elemental - fire based weapons
Ice Elemental - ice based weapons
X Dark -dark based weapons
X Bug - insect (spider/bee) based weapons
X Nature -jungle/forest based weapons
X Water - wate....say, It's this obvious enough?
Z [name] - for people that wants to play a new game on my PC.

Last edited:
At present, I have 5. Two have an old name, because their char creation designs were based off of characters from other games, and a new name from when I remade them to be true OCs.

Célestin Magicien - This is my mage and my main character. He's also the original character I had, though I did change his name once from Scironex. Primary weapon is the Inferno Fork, despite having all of the moon and Duke drops.

Cael (pronounced SEE-uhl.) Nuage - Originally Ciel, from Megaman Zero. She's a pure bullet ranger. Primary weapon is the Tactical Shotgun, because that bullet spread is so nice.

Cero (pronounced SZEE-row.) Genmu - Originally Zero, from Megaman Zero. He's a swordsman, with a minor in spears. Uses the Terra Blade and North Pole.

Tsuyuma Kawaguchi - Summoner, and character that I beat the mech bosses with, despite not having a single Hellforge. Uses ravens.

Gaia Magicien - This was my first Hardcore character, and I got surprisingly far, (died to poison AFTER beating Plantera) with a very high "near-death" count. Was melee for the high defense, but used other weapons as the need presented itself. Now she's relegated to the "All of everything" world I downloaded off the internet. I use her for testing.

I feel like I typed a lot more than I intended here. Maybe I should make a place for these guys in my siggy.

Only two.

ChibiUsa Tsukino - My main since 1.1, all-around 'endgame' character.
Kyouko Tsukino - Created her for a "screenshot let's play," got bored of that, decided to keep her around in case I ever feel like continuing it.

Wow really? no one wants to guess for a cookie?

Also,
i have only two at the moment one with some hardmode gear and one with pre hardmode gear

You are only allowed a maximum of five on Xbox.
I have four.

Two. One main, one for creative mode only.

I think you guys misunderstood the question. It was,
How many Terraria characters do you have and what are their names?

From left to right:
terrariachars.png

Fritz the Not-so-bright, Bodhmall the Insensitive, Sato, Lora Craft, Rupert the Red, Freya, Air, Chotag, Amae, Lancelot and Vlad the Vagabond, who's currently not in my signature:
vlad1.png

From left to right:
terrariachars.png

Fritz the Not-so-bright, Bodhmall the Insensitive, Sato, Lora Craft, Rupert the Red, Freya, Air, Chotag, Amae, Lancelot and Vlad the Vagabond, who's currently not in my signature:
vlad1.png

Your swords in the wrong hand...CURSE YOUR BLACK MAGIC TRICKORY!!!

my main character, Gamzee Makara is every class.

i have about 5 called hungryheffly that are all pre hardmode but can kill wall of flesh.

i have 6 lord hungrys which are all summoners for some reason

i have "can or can not?" which only has the basic stuffs

i have about 20 more characters, and you can tell that i dont delete characters..

I have two. Elate and NotElate.

I use NotElate for scientific expe- Server testing.. Yeah, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom