tModLoader How many mods is too much?

jhonsinho

Steampunker
I have 20 mods installed, and I'm encountering some issues regarding performance, mainly that it lags a lot and I can't create Large worlds, only Medium and Small., and corrupts the world files quite a lot. The list is down below of the mods that I have installed at the moment I am making this post.

AlchemistNPC
Boss Checklist
Calamity Mod (with the other music mod)
Dragon Ball Terraria
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Soul Mod
Infinity - Endless Items
Jojo Stands
JoostMod
Max Stacks Plus Extra
Reduced Grinding
Shorter Respawn TIme
The Antiaris
The Split
Thorium
Vein Miner
Where's my items
Which Mod is this from WMITF
imkSushi's mod

I've been playing with 40+ recently with few noteworthy problems. Of course what can be considered "too much" is subjective, and is in any event likely hardware dependent.

i've got 37 mods and the only real problems i've been having are crashes from the overhaul mod, which stopped once i disabled a feature in it's config file. the 64 bit version of tmodloader also seems more stable in general, in addition to bumping the game's ram limit and preventing out of memory crashes, so get that if you haven't already. could just be issues with the mods you're using, or something with them not being compatible rather than the amount of mods you have. all kinds of variables with this stuff, trial and error is the key to solving your issues

Back
Top Bottom