How much dirt do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hie the Badger

The Destroyer
I'm always blasting islands to bits to take all the dirt to take back to my home island. That loud explosion you hear in your singleplayer world that you didn't set off? Hi. My question for you is: How much dirt do you have? On your character, in chests, barrels, ect. Dirt you haven't mined does not count.

I did a count and I have about 1583 dirt stored on my island. I think I counted it all.

I have 7 stacks of dirt, and 4 stacks of mud, and I have absolutely no idea how I got them.

Too much. Its probably over 2000, however I haven't played in that world recently to get an exact answer. I used to always dig things out and place things like farms to hoard resources. So I got lots of dirt like that.

I have a ton of dirt on Ghosty, but I choose to not show it. Oh wait, you meant dirt dirt.

Like twenty dirt.

I made an account sole purpose to collect dirt.. It took 6 months but all the dirt in the world is mine.

Can't check exact numbers right now, but at least 8000. But probably 12000 mud and 10000 stone.

EDIT upon counting:
11 stacks + 805 dirt.
12+ stacks mud
11 stacks + 195 stone
3 stacks + 197 sand
And six more block types that I have over a stack of.

Last edited:
Likely more than I'll need. I get about 3000-5000 dirt per playthrough probably more because I convert a lot of it to mud, and I've done about 3 complete playthroughs (beginning to Fishron) That would make about 9000-15000 dirt collected overall.

Currently about a hundred in inventory, and over two chests worth tucked away in a world I rarely visit. It was meant for a grand project, of which I am too lazy to get worked up for.

I have like four stacks of it laying around, sadly the same with stone but I constantly melt that down into boulders.

I stopped holding on to common blocks once I realized if I really needed any I could just Rocket IV a small world into oblivion.

Almost five chests full of dirt. Never know when you'll need mud bricks and walls... Or to use brains instead of brawn during a Moon event and build the :red: out of the smaller mobs.

I would have more, but most of my playing time was spent in hell. I have an ashtounding quantity of ash and hellstone stored.

I have five different chests used to store blocks, 70% of the total storage space is filled with dirt, stone, ash and mud.

27 stacks + 530, or 27,503. It's not like I collect it on purpose. I'm just in the habit of chucking it in a box at the end of a day mining/exploring instead of throwing it away.

I only have ~4 stacks that I keep, any extra I just throw away. What I do keep is mud; I have 12 stacks of it.

I have this many. *holds up hands*

Realistically, I have around ten chests full of nothing but dirt. Large-scale projects tend to take an equally large amount of materials and I simply don't know when I'm going to need a lot of something. Be that dirt, gray bricks, ebonstone, or wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom