How much time do you spend inbetween worlds or playthroughs?

Random Fellow

Skeletron
Nearing the end of another playthrough. Just wanted to know, after you reach the end or stop playing how long is it untill you start a new world? The obvious answer is starting right after the current one ends, but the last time I did that it was cut short when I got to the wall, from boredom. Should I wait a few weeks? Come back in a few months? How do you enjoy every playthrough without them blending in? I don't want to have another world cut short, even if it is inevitable I will probably take another big break from the game at some point. Which in my opinion is the very best time to start a new world.

The best answer I'd give is "Whenever I feel like it". And that varies from each person. From right away to several years.
There's no need to keep playing new playthroughs if you're feeling burnt out on the game.
For me, usually I'll leave it be until I come up with an interesting playthrough. I havn't really played much since last year.

The best answer I'd give is "Whenever I feel like it". And that varies from each person. From right away to several years.
There's no need to keep playing new playthroughs if you're feeling burnt out on the game.
For me, usually I'll leave it be until I come up with an interesting playthrough. I havn't really played much since last year.
That's honestly how I'm thinking of doing it. I have a lot of other games I have on my account I need to get to at one point or another, Terraria playthroughs usually take a long time for me because I usually do it to the side of another game. Just wait until I have a new idea or when my mind is fresh. I felt like asking this because I see people like Chippy who claims to have beaten the game in 1.4 more than 5 times under a year of its release. I'm gonna give it a month or two then decide. Thanks for replying, any suggestions help. :)

Back
Top Bottom