How much time have you spent on Terraria?

500 hours on PC counted by Steam
120 hours offline or using an offline modded client
150 hours on console (PS3)
15 hours on mobile
30 hours on the forums
15 hours on the wiki
8̶̶0̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶k̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶
------------------------------------
830 hours in total

Was proud of that until I saw some of the players above me .-. gg

I'm now at 1365 hours played, after playing on and off for 3 years. Some of those hours are from AFK farming. Terraria is a phenomenal game and one of the best investments not just from a financial perspective, but as a creative outlet worth investing time in (for me at least).

The thing people don't seem to realize is that you can have a life AND still play video games quite frequently. You just have to have a positive attitude and surround yourself with the right people. Not bitter people who tell you you can't do something just because that's what they were told to believe.

Indeed. Having a hobby doesn't have to come at the expense of one's personal and professional life. Plus, I think that most of the time those that chide others for not having a life because of how invested they may seem in their hobby are projecting ;).

Online 968 hours
Offline 2000+ (I've done a lot of modding, so lots of time was spent in mods both playing and testing them which doesn't log on steam)
Plus another 10-20 hours on mobile if that counts? =p

Last edited:
Well right now I currently have 750 hours since I got Terraria last Christmas.

750/365 = Around 2 hours of Terraria a day, if I had played every single day this year for exactly that amount. Of course, Terraria's too much fun to play for a mere two hours a day, so I usually play at least 6 hours on school days, and 14-16 hours on days I'm off for break.

But like Razor said, it's not about how many hours you have, it's about the fun you're having with those hours. :happy:

I have almost 500 hours logged on steam, but I played before then as well (TOTALLY LEGALLY). I would say I have spent at least 1000 hours in Terraria+Offline+Tedit+Forum time.

Steam says 232, but I'm sure I've gotten around 5-10 offline to add to that. Not near as much as most people here.

333 hours online right now

and about 2x~ times that offline

Also about 2-3hours on ios~ ^^

I've been a resident of the lands of Terraria for about... 4.25 Terraria years.
That's 516 hours, or about 3 weeks worth of irl time...

Wait a sec... if my character "moved" to Terraria 4 years ago in-game...
WHY DOES HE STILL NOT HAVE A DECENT HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?
K i'm done

Back
Top Bottom