Serious How my depression story started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, if you are aware that you most likely has depression, have you ever told your parents or other trusted people, and have you ever considered going to a therapy?

Toxic people will always be toxic people. They don't care what others feel, and likes to manipulate them for their own, or other's entertainment. And by doing this, they have a sense of "power", and being the "top", at the cost of devastating other people's life. It's their way to try and be the best, though it is nothing big and can most likely get them nowhere. Stay away from them. It's not worth it. I don't think people have said that out yet, so I points it out here.

At least he played a game that could actually be respected. Now he plays some mobile game called ZOOBA, it has a similar look to Brawl Stars and was a battle royals game. It’s a P2W game though, my converted ‘friend‘ spent 200USD on the game just to buy a skin.

I really hope you get better! Nothing I can say can describe the pain of depression, but I hope you move on from this stage in your life

Btw, if you are aware that you most likely has depression, have you ever told your parents or other trusted people, and have you ever considered going to a therapy?

Toxic people will always be toxic people. They don't care what others feel, and likes to manipulate them for their own, or other's entertainment. And by doing this, they have a sense of "power", and being the "top", at the cost of devastating other people's life. It's their way to try and be the best, though it is nothing big and can most likely get them nowhere. Stay away from them. It's not worth it. I don't think people have said that out yet, so I points it out here.
I appointed for therapy already, thanks.

At least he played a game that could actually be respected. Now he plays some mobile game called ZOOBA, it has a similar look to Brawl Stars and was a battle royals game. It’s a P2W game though, my converted ‘friend‘ spent 200USD on the game just to buy a skin.
thats sad
imagine what else he could've done with that money
i bet he will regret that decision later

thats sad
imagine what else he could've done with that money
i bet he will regret that decision later
Yup, and most of the content is locked behind a paywall. They had a similar aspect of the game called ‘Battle Pass’, which is similar to Brawl Stars’ Brawl Pass. So in Brawl Stars you could progress through the Brawl Pass, and you could buy the better pass using Gems(in game currency). You could play the game as normal to get the Gems, or pay to get the Gems. In ZOOBA you needed a subscription to unlock the better pass, or ‘Premium’. But it is crazy expensive. You had to pay 10 USD per week, and the only thing it gave you was the better pass and a golden nametag. ZOOBA is a scam and I’m surprised it even has a fanbase.

Yup, and most of the content is locked behind a paywall. They had a similar aspect of the game called ‘Battle Pass’, which is similar to Brawl Stars’ Brawl Pass. So in Brawl Stars you could progress through the Brawl Pass, and you could buy the better pass using Gems(in game currency). You could play the game as normal to get the Gems, or pay to get the Gems. In ZOOBA you needed a subscription to unlock the better pass, or ‘Premium’. But it is crazy expensive. You had to pay 10 USD per week, and the only thing it gave you was the better pass and a golden nametag. ZOOBA is a scam and I’m surprised it even has a fanbase.
LMAOOOOO WHAT
THATS WORSE THEN LIKE :red:KING ROBUX
20 (it used to be like 10, smh) DOLLARS TO CHANGE YOUR NAME
I THOUGHT THAT WAS BAD JESUS CHRIST

He had also formed an opinion about Stardew Valley, and lied yet again in order to drive me away. Imagine if you were Eric Barone and saw ‘him’ telling you that you’ve wasted 5 years of your life creating a piece of :red:.

Btw fortnite basically started the battle pass and some people actually like brawl stars soo

Btw fortnite basically started the battle pass and some people actually like brawl stars soo
We're not denying the fact that people like Brawl Stars, just showing the similarities between it and ZOOBA.
Heck, I like Pixel Gun 3D even though it's a pay to win and I've only spent, what? A single dollar?

Man, that's terrible, i hate people who want to feel superior by making others feel bad about things that don't matter, i remember i got bullied by a classmate simply because i wanted a Nintendo Switch back in High School.

Wish you the best and that the others realize what's truly happening. <3

Maybe I was too friendly to them. I gave all my time to play with my friends, give them some fun, and I always played fair. They want to play like this now? I’ll show them.
👿

I orchestrated wars against him in my condominium, but even then nobody would work with me in the end because they all liked him. I talked to my ‘friend’ that had converted to his side. When I told him everything, he said “No way. He’s so kind and nice, and he isn’t manipulative! You don’t understand, Zach, didn’t you criticise him too for having an opinion?” Wow, I can’t believe he even though his lies were true. He was my BFF until he starts questioning the worst crisis of my life? That is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom