Music Pack How should I make 1.4.2 music packs?

Lytatroan

Skeletron Prime
With the release of 1.4.2 adding Steam Workshop support, I was wondering how I can make a music pack for it. I'm planning on making a Doom music pack replacing the in game music with tracks from the classic 1993/1994 games and some tracks from 2016/Eternal. Is it as easy as dragging and dropping files or is it as difficult as making a wavebank? I tried making a wavebank before and my issue was I couldn't have some vanilla songs and it wouldn't work if I didn't have all the songs. Any help is nice.

With the release of 1.4.2 adding Steam Workshop support, I was wondering how I can make a music pack for it. I'm planning on making a Doom music pack replacing the in game music with tracks from the classic 1993/1994 games and some tracks from 2016/Eternal. Is it as easy as dragging and dropping files or is it as difficult as making a wavebank? I tried making a wavebank before and my issue was I couldn't have some vanilla songs and it wouldn't work if I didn't have all the songs. Any help is nice.
THere is a guide here:

I've followed the steps about how to create the music pack but it doesn't show up in my resources pack list, it only shows me the other resources pack I've dloaded before, what could it be?

Back
Top Bottom