How tall are you?

I'm about 5' 11". I like to say that I am 6' flat, but I'm not... At least not yet! :D

So, should we get that Tall Party organized? Since I'm only the third shortest adult male I am of course invited. @awolfen will be the designated driver, and the teeny-weeny @Razor Knight can crash the party by hiding in my hat, occasionally popping out to offer sage advice like an anime-loving Jiminy Cricket.
Basically anybody and everybody taller than my itty-bitty 5'3" (that's 160cm for you anti-imperialists) who has posted in this thread will be invited. I'll be ironically hosting, of course, and my good friend Samrux the Paladin will be co-hosting. Bring food and drinks if you can. I don't know what everyone wants. Everybody except Samrux has to go home at the end, unless you want to stay and clean.

Last edited:
152 cm. Guess everyone is taller than me, but it's good enough for a 12-years-old.
Don't tell me that I'm too young to join the forum.

152 cm. Guess everyone is taller than me, but it's good enough for a 12-years-old.
Don't tell me that I'm too young to join the forum.
Oh. You're actually shorter than me.
Maybe the Tall Party would be a bit much for you.

I guess that's fair.
Alright, he can go. Maybe he can serve while hosting on the side.
He could bring us cupcakes and champagne and such! Granted, later we'll all share a jail cell for using child labor but let's take that as an opportunity for bonding!

He could bring us cupcakes and champagne and such! Granted, later we'll all share a jail cell for using child labor but let's take that as an opportunity for bonding!
It's not like I won't be helping out myself. A good host tends to his guests. And don't forget the advocating of underage drinking! But hey, if it's in the spirit of celebrating height (small or tall), then it'd all be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom