Mobile How the h*ll do you kill duke Fishron

Inv1ctus

Terrarian
So I’ve defeated the moon lord and decided to farm duke Fishron. “Easy” I thought. Wrong. I can’t beat him at all. I’ve tried at least 30 times and I fail every time.like seriously how? I’m using bloody solar fire armor and S.D.M.G with luminite bloody bullets and Ironskin endurance life Regen wrath Ichir potions.i have a Long :red: asphalt platform and can outrun him easily but every time I get him very Low health . He just bloody turns invisible and I can’t even dodge his attacks with frost spark boots and asphalt. Help.i don’t understand how he’s so hard to beat , I know I should be able to kill him easily with endgame gear but I seriously can’t.( I’ve also tried with stardust armor set, Spector armor and vortex armor)

Since you're using asphalt, I take it you're running across your world with the Duke in tow.
Once you leave the ocean biome, the Duke will get enraged and will easily kill you, especially on expert, where he (as you noticed) will teleport on you. You need to stay in the ocean area.

There are guides on this forum for defeating him, you can look those up. I don't think you need them though. Just stay in the ocean biome, and kill it fast.

So I’ve defeated the moon lord and decided to farm duke Fishron. “Easy” I thought. Wrong. I can’t beat him at all. I’ve tried at least 30 times and I fail every time.like seriously how? I’m using bloody solar fire armor and S.D.M.G with luminite bloody bullets and Ironskin endurance life Regen wrath Ichir potions.i have a Long :red: asphalt platform and can outrun him easily but every time I get him very Low health . He just bloody turns invisible and I can’t even dodge his attacks with frost spark boots and asphalt. Help.i don’t understand how he’s so hard to beat , I know I should be able to kill him easily with endgame gear but I seriously can’t.( I’ve also tried with stardust armor set, Spector armor and vortex armor)
Hi @Inv1ctus, welcome to the forums. :)

I moved this to Mobile In-Game Support, based on the info in your profile. Let me know if you’re not asking about mobile and I can move it to PC or Console instead.

I’m hoping the situation is like Gotcha said and you may be enraging Duke by taking him out of the ocean biome. Let us know if you manage to beat him.

I suggest making an arena just for you to walk and use the cosmic car key that you get from the martian madness, also use the influx waver, now this equipment may sound kind of crap but i have defeated this boss whit this equipment. I hope this can help you

Back on mobile 1.2 i found it a pain to battle at the ocean due to space restrictions so i just ended up making a minecart track loop and just used my best gun with cloro bullets, and kept a 2nd loadout with me so if things got risky i could swap to melee and use vampire knives to heal myself if it was getting risky in the later stages. And if you get lucky enough the flailron is so powerful against Duke for repeated fights

I found him the hardest (vanilla) boss on melee playthrough too before. Where it took several tries post moon lord. but then later on mage playthrough, it took like 2 seconds for the nebulla arcanum to tear duke flying bacon to pieces XD that was seriously surprising XD

I managed to do it with post golem gear. Vampknives, as much DPS gear as you can get, and a assortment of buffs, it was a few days ago so i can't really remember what exactly i had but i did him before moonlord. Key is have featherfalling and highest quality wings you can get. Stay over the ocean, waterwalking can help as you could land on the water and reset your wings while going underwater.
I'm surprised you got moonlord gear first tho, he was fairly strong, ended up making a defence load out and and stand still arena for him tho.

With fishron you just have to have a way to tank his damage, while avoiding as much as you can. Unfortunately even the crafted minecart can't outrun him on expert. If you want a flee method try HOIKs? Also lockon works until he hits his spaz phase.

For anyone having trouble, a fun trick i found for extra stats: the celestial shell AND stone effects stack and work for all dmg types. Granted it's only 10% each but they boost a bunch of stats at once.

Back
Top Bottom