• No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Give a link if helpful -Yes its helpful-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EisaGaming

Terrarian
How to beat moon lord no potion
1.In your world make a house for your nurse Don't make a house near your npc Make a house on forest And let your nurse get into the small new house
Note:build a small house for your nurse
2.Get your bed in the small house to quickly get in with magic mirror
3.Active the boss moon lord
4.When your hp reach 200 or 150 Go and use your magic mirror and Cilck the nurse and cilck heal for 1 sliver
Note:Your cusror mouse at the face of nurse And cilck your right mouse to heal
5.Enjoy
If you have a question post in here

I do believe that this strategy is widely known - and used - among the Terraria community. Although in those case, the Nurse is used as a panic button, not to completely refrain from using potions.

In my personal opinion, this guide is too concise to be of any real use: just teleporting to the Nurse isn't going to actually beat the Moon Lord. You should add some weapon or equipment recommendations, or strategies on how to deal with certain attacks.

I do believe that this strategy is widely known - and used - among the Terraria community. Although in those case, the Nurse is used as a panic button, not to completely refrain from using potions.

In my personal opinion, this guide is too concise to be of any real use: just teleporting to the Nurse isn't going to actually beat the Moon Lord. You should add some weapon or equipment recommendations, or strategies on how to deal with certain attacks.
already i tested they can't attack the nurse quicly :/

Is anyone doing a certain class play through? I am on plantera and if you have suggestions for arenas, check my post and write up any suggestions
RANGER/ Expert play through

Back
Top Bottom