Other Literature How to Care for your Pocket Monster

Hi, been a long time since I have last posted here. You still working on this? It's really well done. Anyways, if you are, I would love to read about Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. Thanks.

Hi, been a long time since I have last posted here. You still working on this? It's really well done. Anyways, if you are, I would love to read about Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. Thanks.

Gonna be real here. I'm not gonna give you an answer like "I'll do it soon!" or "I've stopped" or "I need to work on this" because you know how these kind of threads go. I cycle through my different projects on a want-to-do basis. Sometimes I make suggestions, sometimes I work on this, sometimes I make adventure maps, sometimes I do stuff off of these forums. At the end of the day, I do these because I want to, and if I don't WANT to, then why do it?

I can't give you a guarantee that I'll do the next one soon. In fact, I can't guarantee that I'll do another one at all. Eventually, one of these is gonna be the last one. It probably isn't gonna be Lucario but again, I can't tell you. My honest advice to you is simply just to leave it and forget about it, and if you happen to get an alert from me posting here, think of it as a happy surprise.

That said, I need to apologize for one thing. I completely missed your last post asking for the Zubat line. It'll be added to the list momentarily.

An excellent addition as always, a pleasure to read. If you have more in store for this, I look forward to reading it if and when it is next updated.

Back
Top Bottom