Other Literature How to Care for your Pocket Monster

Alright, got three done tonight! Introducing the Bronzor line, The Solosis line and the Turtwig line!
Also added something extra since my good friend Dragonith can't stop being a smart aleck.

Also, guys, please feel free to interact with me! If I didn't include something you'd like to know about a Pokemon, let me know! If I have an answer, I'll tell you. I'll also answer questions about Pokemon I have yet to do, granted they're specific enough.

It's also been a while since my last request, so request away, even if you've done so already!

@Pixel, cause he wanted me to tag him. @TheQuietBisharp, cause he wanted me to tag him. @MournfulRelic, cause he/she wanted me to tag him/her.

Also added something extra since my good friend Dragonith can't stop being a smart aleck.
tumblr_mrcx36bAyQ1rtjgwno1_500.png

Holy smokes, what an archive! Epic job on this whole encyclopedia you've developed!

And of course, I have to ask: Is there any chance you could cover Growlithes and Arcanines? <:3

I'd like advice on how to train a Froakie. It's been really difficult trying to find out how to raise one. You can tag me if you want, you don't really have to.

I absolutely love the idea of this! Made an account just to post on this thread...

Going a bit away from the biological nature of the Pokemon you've covered so far, could you try and take a jab at the Porygon line?

hey can you tag me when you do these?
Also, I would like to see your interpretation of the Magnemite line.
And maybe something about how shiny Pokemon are created?

Back
Top Bottom