Mobile How to cheese skeletron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015-12-29-16-40-05.png
Screenshot_2015-12-29-16-40-11.png
Screenshot_2015-12-29-16-40-45.png

"Riding on a minecart really fast will cause the hands to despawn, leaving only the head to deal with" -TerrariaWiki

And once the hands are gone, just use a mini-shark, and done, dead Skeletron.

"Riding on a minecart really fast will cause the hands to despawn, leaving only the head to deal with" -TerrariaWiki

And once the hands are gone, just use a mini-shark, and done, dead Skeletron.

But its kinda hard to get minishark this early since you cant really grind the EoW yet.

But its kinda hard to get minishark this early since you cant really grind the EoW yet.
Actually, you can. Assuming you make crimtane/delimiter armour, you can easily grind EoW/BoC. Also by just selling ores you can easily afford a minidhark

I hate this kind of kids in Terraria community.

Hi there @Promethie, welcome to the forums.

As you're new here, you may not realize that disrespectful comments such as this aren't in alignment with our rules and culture. We expect members to treat other members with mutual respect and saying that you "hate this kind of kids" isn't going to go over well here. Just a heads up for if you decide to post in the future.
Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message - click on the Start a Conversation link under my avatar at the bottom.

As the original thread creator hasn't been online in over a year, and the thread ultimately does not really show a step-by-step guide to anything, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom