Console How to cheese the beginning of hard mode.

Wolf kin

Skeletron Prime
As of August 7th, I found out how to cheese the beginning of hardmode, or you could say get a head start rather.

First what we need to know is the basic programming of terraria, to make an official "biome" you need to have 100 blocks of one specific block, for example if you wanted to make a crimson biome you would need 100 crimstone or dirt with crimson seeds. But we need to make a jungle biome,so get some mud and jungle grass seeds and make a jungle biome. Now the reason we need it to be a jungle biome is because in hardmode the jungle biome has a mob called the arapaima. The arapaima has a crazy spawn rate so we need that crazy spawn rate of an arapaima that's in the jungle so there fore need the arapaima so we can get the pirate map. So now that we have that little hundred block jungle biome, it needs to have a 2 block area to sit in and it register that we are in water, it also needs to be at the end of the ocean , don't forget that that is an important step. Now the reason we need to the pirates to summon is because we need the pirate npc so we can purchase cannons sold buy the pirate npc, so after the pirates are defeated and the cannons are purchased, we need around 10 heart lanterns, 10 campfires, and I would say 3 small areas filled with honey (the honey heart lanterns and campfire all provide a health Regen bonus, {not needed but are optional}) so place the cannons, the heart lanterns, the honey, and the campfires and summon skeletron prime, the twins, or the destroyer, (whoever you choose first). Then you can kill them and whether your a ranger, mage, or melee person (if you're doing a summoner play thru it's youre choice to do this or not) and then you can make some hallowed armor maybe even the pickaxe axe, and you have a head start, I even did it my self. So if it helps feel free to tell me on this guide!

Back
Top Bottom