How to defeat Eater of worlds.

Itz_Ramon

Terrarian
If you want to Deafeat Eater of worlds,than read this.
First ,make a 3x2 Hole in the corruption.
Second,Grab your strongest sword and make some potions if you want.
Three,Summon Eater of world and attack the top head.Eater of worlds should be getting smaller each time you kill one of those eaters.
*I recommend using a sword with at least desent damage to kill Eater of worlds*

Swords will work against the EoW, but (assuming you want to play melee rather than ranged or magic) you'll find the going a whole lot easier if you use a piercing weapon instead, such as a spear or trident. Piercing weapons can damage many segments of the Eater in one attack, making the fight quick and simple.

In fact, the easiest way to kill it is using the minecart with full speed, just needs 2 or 3 pieces, no other arena is required.

Swords will work against the EoW, but (assuming you want to play melee rather than ranged or magic) you'll find the going a whole lot easier if you use a piercing weapon instead, such as a spear or trident. Piercing weapons can damage many segments of the Eater in one attack, making the fight quick and simple.
Spears and Tridents are so slow though, and I doubt you'll be able to reforge weapons that early on.

True that. Swordfish is easy to get and fairly powerful for a spear. No natural modifiers though.

Or a yoyo with a counterweight. A Dangersense potion wouldn't go amiss either. Going straight tank mode isn't a good idea early game.

If you find an arkhalis, you can sit an a hole and just swing. You wont get hit.
The arkhalis, in my opinion is better than a titanium sword, so you can only imagine...

Back
Top Bottom