PC How to defeat EoC in a small pit

THIS IS FOR NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

Notice: EoC = Eye of Cthulhu.

Ok, so I did this on Terraria mobile, and I think in PC version too.

Here's what you gotta do:

1: Make a small pit out of an easy to get material (Wood, Dirt, Etc.)

2: Have these accessories and weapons equipped:

ACCESSORIES:

Sandstorm/Snowstorm/Fart/Tsunami in a Bottle (Snowstorm/Sandstorm in a Bottle work best)

Hermes Boots (obviously.)
Frog Leg (Auto jump is good for confined spaces.)
Panic Necklace (Good for evading attacks due to it's ability. Try getting it from Crimson crates rather than risking an early fight with the BoC (Brain of Cthulhu). If you're playing on a corruption world, use Anklet of the Wind.)
Shark Tooth Necklace (Armor penetration is important!)

WEAPONS

Musket/The Undertaker (Ranged weapons are good for EoC.)
Enchanted Sword (Decent damage, shoots beams as well.)
Snowball Cannon (Great fire rate.)
Shurikens/Throwing Knives (I see these used commonly among let's players, They can take EoC down to his second phase pretty easily. Plus, they have a chance to be re-used again once they hit the ground.)
Water Bolt/Gem Staff (Gem staffs have nice damage, and Water Bolt is bouncy, plus it pierces.)

3: The pit should look somewhat like the one in the picture provided. Make sure to add campfires and torches to light up the arena!
terraria image.PNG

If EoC isn't your first boss, purchase some sunflowers and grass seed from the dryad and plant them at the bottom of the pit. This will increase your movement speed.
Add doors on the sides of the pit if you need to fight outside of it temporarily.

4: Wait for the "You feel an evil presence watching you" text to come up on the screen or summon EoC with the Suspicious Looking Eye.

5: Kill the EoC, and if you don't, try either making the arena bigger, waiting for a Goblin Army so you can get the Goblin Tinkerer to reforge your stuff, or go mining for better materials for armor and weapons.

Thank you for reading this guide! If it doesn't work out, I'm sorry. I'm new to the forums.

It's way easier to fight on a long strip of platforms in an open area.
This looks like a Normal mode guide.

The Accessories are too expensive to get, is there a cheap alternative???

I already beated king of slime and is Zealous rally a good weapon for fighting the Eye of Chlutlu?

Back
Top Bottom