Mobile How to defeat The Twins easily.

Are you mad to me because autocorrect spelled "It" wrong at the start "us"?

• Nope :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES WHY ARE YOU EVEN USING AUTOCORRECT RAAAA

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Konxa

Terrarian
I defeated The Twins easily with this method:

Build a long sky bridge, make sure us has a few campfires also, and maybe some heart statues to make you heal faster. Use hallowed armor or frost armor, hallowed gives the most defense (Before The Twins) And frost is good for ranger class. I prefer using rangrr items in this fight. In my opinion The Megashark is the best weapon for this, due to high attack damage and speed, also I prefer using explosive bullets because of how well they worked to me. Crystal bullets are also good. Wings are very useful in this fight, due to that you have to dodge very much. Use ironskin and regeneration potions for the best experience. When you've done all that, summon The Twins and just run at your sky bridge and shoot them, focus on Spamzci... Spazim.... Spamzic... That one that tries to dash to you and shoots those cursed flames, after you've killed him, just move onto the other one. His attacks are easy dodge if you just run at your bridge and fly around. Hermes boots are quite handy for speed. And that is how I defeated The Twins!

Use the Clockwork assault rifle, it deals twice the damage of the m-shark on mobile(no periodical stops).
Also, if you’re using explosive bullets on the twins you are doing it wrong; use crystal or cursed instead.
Another thing to try is using the magic mirror to teleport home, since they don’t despawn as long as you’re in a 250 block range of them.
(a quarter of a normal world)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom