Mobile How to EASILY beat the duke of fishron

F1R3

Terrarian
DB5BEA2E-E5A0-4551-9A15-989E5B80473F.png

Hi guys!

so this is a guide to easily beat duke fishron. it is a post golem strat that is fairly simple to set up. basically you need 2 animal statues that are very easy to kill(crab, slime, etc). next you need to farm the pumpkin moon till you get a horsemans blade. make a small box that is big enough for 2 statues and a 1 block hole(the box isnt nescessary but it is reccomended so the statue mob doesnt escape and so the sharkrons dont hit you). wire the statue to a 1 sec timer. then what you want to do is cast your line into the hole. once duke spawns, activate the timer and kill the statue mobs(here is why it is good for crab/slime vs skeleton/mimic) which will send the pumpkins at duke, doing hundreds of damage. stand ontop of one of the statues so it will do damage, which will make you immune to duke’s charges(sometimes). after a while you will kill duke fishron.

GEAR

The Horseman’s Blade(any prefix)
Hallowed Armor or better(with melee helmet)
2-4 Greater Healing Potions
Warding Cross Necklace(or accessory including Cross Necklace)
Warding Shield(Cobalt,Obsidian,etc)
Warding Wings(any)
Warding Tabi(or Master Ninja Gear)
Warding Fire Gauntlet(or lower tier gauntlets)

So thats pretty much it! let me know how this guide was helpful, and you were succesful in beating duke, and any changes you feel would work better(such as diff accessory or armor)

Thats all!

That’s very similar to my arena set up (that I stole from a YouTube video). I’ve added a two block deep layer of honey, a heart statue and a campfire. I don’t know if I need all of it, but the mob gives me my invulnerability and all the buffs make it so I heal faster than I get hurt.

That’s very similar to my arena set up (that I stole from a YouTube video). I’ve added a two block deep layer of honey, a heart statue and a campfire. I don’t know if I need all of it, but the mob gives me my invulnerability and all the buffs make it so I heal faster than I get hurt.
ok, that would probably work better. thanks

i just have statues that give me invincibility, and traps around the outside. it works with the dungeon guardian too.

Strategy wouldn’t work probably:
1. When I did this, the heads didn’t go for duke, rather ocean mobs
2. Duke can still kill you even when doing the strategy, so it’s not that easy, considering you need lots of good equipment, including the Pumpkin Moons loot, which is hard to get

For me, I used

Life force potions to increase my max life to 600,
Greater healing potions,
Vampire knives to heal when i’m past my golden hearts,
A terra blade,
which I switch out with high damaging ranged weapons like the paladin’s hammer or possessed hatchet,
And I had beetle armor! I also recommend wings and master ninja gear or maybe tabi for extra mobility.

After obtaining the Flairon weapon which duke fishron drops, I started using that and vampire knives.

For my “arena” I covered the whole ocean in a block, and spread out some campfires and heart lanterns.
Then I built a tall, and I mean as high as a sky island, to make sure that his Cthulunado (larger version of sharknado that he releases in stage one) which he releases on stage 2 is not able to reach me.

Also, try to learn Duke Fishron’s attack patterns. In stage one, he charges at you 5 times before shooting his bubbles, and creating sharknados. In stage two, Duke Fishron attempts to charge at you three times and blows a lot more bubbles. He will also spin around in a circle for a while which may give you a chance to attack him if you avoid his attack. But he will attempt to create his large (and I mean LARGE) cthulunado.

It is important to learn Duke Fishron’s attack patterns so that you can put Duke Fishron in an area of your arena where his attacks, such as the cthulunado will not bother you in your battle. Be warned, Duke fishron may trap the player using two of the high damaging tornadoes, which is why you should manipulate the area in which the tornadoes spawn!

In stage one, he charges at you 5 times before shooting his bubbles, and creating sharknados. In stage two, Duke Fishron attempts to charge at you three times and blows a lot more bubbles. He will also spin around in a circle for a while which may give you a chance to attack him if you avoid his attack. But he will attempt to create his large (and I mean LARGE) cthulunado.
It is important to learn Duke Fishron’s attack patterns so that you can put Duke Fishron in an area of your arena where his attacks, such as the cthulunado will not bother you in your battle. Be warned, Duke fishron may trap the player using two of the high damaging tornadoes, which is why you should manipulate the area in which the tornadoes spawn!
what many people didn’t realize is that the Cthulhunado actually spawns where a fast homing circle hits you, so you can actually choose where it spawns with some risk of getting rammed.
Also, mobility, not dps or defense, is the key in this battle, as I did better with my ‘super mobility cobalt defense’ character using a CAR than my ‘full out beetle defense’
Character using a terra blade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom