Console How to easy get to The Hell in the Tutorial World

Jpdro

Terrarian
Hi
I know the old-gen version is kinda dead, and the demo even more, but I like this world very much
Sooo, I don't know if it is obvious but I'll like to tell this to someone

Requisites:
-A pickaxe(duh)
-2 blocks
-A breathing reed(found in the left jungle)
-A glowstick
-A grappling hook(optional)

*It's recomendable to organize this items side-to-side in the hotbar*

1-First, you must go to the bottom of the floating island, and make a 2 blocks hole
2-Then, throw the glowstick and jump into the hole, while using the breathing reed
3-Keep using the reed and, for making the process safier, repeatdly use the grappling hook(if you got it) pointing below you
4-When you see the glowstick, prepare yourself and when you reach the sand, mine the blocks below you, at least 4 blocks down, and get in
5-Rapidly, put two blocks above you, blocking the water, and keep mining the sand below you, constantly jumping for breathing
(WARNING: Don't mine the blocks in the sides, or the water will enter)
6-Keep doing this and you'll reach the Cavern layer. After that, keep going down(or follow tunnels) and you'll get The Hell soon!

Hope it work! Bye

This is interesting idea but there was not a good reason to post this thread because there is no point in getting to the Underworld in the tutorial. Well there might be for some people but not me. I'm sorry if this hurt your feelings but I'm just suggesting you move on to something else if your still watching this thread. It may help some people but should not be watched by you as I probably will be the only person that answers this thread.

This is interesting idea but there was not a good reason to post this thread because there is no point in getting to the Underworld in the tutorial. Well there might be for some people but not me. I'm sorry if this hurt your feelings but I'm just suggesting you move on to something else if your still watching this thread. It may help some people but should not be watched by you as I probably will be the only person that answers this thread.
There doesn't have to be a point, it's an achievement nonetheless. Don't tell people they can't make guides to do something which can be a challenge to do, no matter how silly it may be.

Back
Top Bottom