Mobile How to Farm: Mimics

TerraNova Gaming

Official Terrarian
Screenshot_2016-03-22-21-12-34.png
Hello hello Terrarians! It is me! TerraNova. I am here with another guide but this time to farm Mimics! I will upload pictures of how it should look like soon.
You want the drops or perhaps the Banners? Well here is how to mass farm them.

1. Go deep underground but not into the cavern layer. Golden Mimics spawn and are more dangerous because the have Higher Health than thier surface ounterparts.

2. Find a suitable area that doesnt have alot of random Caves. Fill those caves with blocks.

3. Now for this part, make a 3 Block High/75 Block Wide Tunnel. Now Count Four Blocks down from the Entrance of the Tunnel. Make 2 more.

4. Make a 9 Block Wide gap extends to the top to 4 Blocks above the ground.

5. In the Picture, there is 1 Bucket worth of lava at the bottom. It wont melt coins or items but just enough to damage any enemy that walks into it.

6. Make tunnels on the other side of the gap that you made.

7. Get some Normal Dart Traps and place them as shown. Wire them to a 1 Second Timer.

8. Make a Barrier for your self in there, along with a Workbench and a Water Candle.
Screenshot_2016-03-22-21-12-34.png

Last edited:
Mimics will fall into the Lava, so use a hook to get the items. The gaps on the very top and bottom of each trap is so no mimics will be able to stand there and not fall into the lava. Slimes can get in those gaps but will be quickly killed by the Traps.

View attachment 101464 Hello hello Terrarians! It is me! TerraNova. I am here with another guide but this time to farm Mimics! I will upload pictures of how it should look like soon.
You want the drops or perhaps the Banners? Well here is how to mass farm them.

1. Go deep underground but not into the cavern layer. Golden Mimics spawn and are more dangerous because the have Higher Health than thier surface ounterparts.

2. Find a suitable area that doesnt have alot of random Caves. Fill those caves with blocks.

3. Now for this part, make a 3 Block High/75 Block Wide Tunnel. Now Count Four Blocks down from the Entrance of the Tunnel. Make 2 more.

4. Make a 9 Block Wide gap extends to the top to 4 Blocks above the ground.

5. In the Picture, there is 1 Bucket worth of lava at the bottom. It wont melt coins or items but just enough to damage any enemy that walks into it.

6. Make tunnels on the other side of the gap that you made.

7. Get some Normal Dart Traps and place them as shown. Wire them to a 1 Second Timer.

8. Make a Barrier for your self in there, along with a Workbench and a Water Candle.View attachment 101464
Can you make a farm print?

Back
Top Bottom