PC How To Find Player And World Files

Chimerabot

Skeletron Prime
HOW TO FIND PLAYER AND WORLD FILES
Before we begin, I'd like to list two links where you can share your player and world files. This tutorial is basically to complement them.
Now that that's out of the way, here it is: a comprehensive tutorial for finding your player and world files on PC Terraria.
  1. If you're finding a character file, copy C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players into your PC's file explorer search bar. If you're looking for a world file, copy %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds into the search bar. This should take you to your player / world file locations.
    1.png
  2. Remove your player / world from Cloud Save on Terraria if you have it cloud saved. It won't show up in your folder otherwise. Here, you can see my character's file:
    12.png
  3. There you have it! The scenario looks pretty similar for your world folder:
    123.png
Instructions for copying these files into the two threads above can be found there. Hopefully you find this tutorial helpful! :merchantsmile:

Last edited:
To put a downloaded file into Terraria, just follow this exact process and then paste the file in with your other characters / worlds.

Last edited:
hi i am trying to transfer my terraia mobile world to my pc and ive tried everything but its not working

hi i am trying to transfer my terraia mobile world to my pc and ive tried everything but its not working
Unfortunately, cross-compatibility for the Mobile version and PC versions hasn't been implemented yet, which means you can't transfer a mobile world to a pc game.

Back
Top Bottom