How to get hellstone bars

Pikascyther Plays

The Destroyer
1.Craft An Obsidian Skin Potion and bring a water bucket

2. Craft A Evil Biome or stronger pickaxe
(you can use Reaver Shark in 1.3)

3.Go To The Underworld

4.Find Hellforge (from under world buildings) and Obsidian (Mix Lava and Water )

5.Drink the Obsidian Skin Potion and mine the Hellstone

6:Craft hellstone bars on Hellforge with Hellstone and Obsidian

Hope this helped :)

Community tips: you can block the hellstone with a block and you can also use lava shark mount to not die from the lava the hellstone produces

Last edited:

(you can use reaver shark if your in 1.3)

3.Go To The Underworld

4.Find hellforge (from under world buildings) and obsidan (Mix lava and water)

5.Drink the obsidan skin potion and mine the hellstone

6:Craft hellstone bars on hellforge with hellstone and obsidan

I just got reaver shark and went to the obsidian house things in the underworld and mines the hellstone on the side of the walls

(you can use Reaver Shark in 1.3)

3.Go To The Underworld

4.Find Hellforge (from under world buildings) and Obsidian (Mix Lava and Water )

5.Drink the Obsidian Skin Potion and mine the Hellstone

6:Craft hellstone bars on Hellforge with Hellstone and Obsidian

Community tips: you can block the hellstone with a block and you can also use lava shark mount to not die from the lava the hellstone produces
I don't want to come across as rude, and I have no intention of being malicious, but what is the point of this thread? I mean, you can easily look up how to get hellstone, let alone the fact that it isn't difficult to acquire. I don't see the point of the thread, particularly because most of the people here are veterans. I'm not saying it won't benefit people, but it's a waste of time in my opinion.

I don't want to come across as rude, and I have no intention of being malicious, but what is the point of this thread? I mean, you can easily look up how to get hellstone, let alone the fact that it isn't difficult to acquire. I don't see the point of the thread, particularly because most of the people here are veterans. I'm not saying it won't benefit people, but it's a waste of time in my opinion.
It's a guide to help others

Back
Top Bottom