Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other..

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

BroskiPlays

Terrarian
Today i am going to teach you how to get OP items easy in Pre Hard mode in Terraria 1.3.5 This tip will help experienced players and beginning players to have a easier time going through pre hardmode and enjoying it aswell.

Let me know if this was useful :)

Hey guys, save your crates for hardmode. You can get enough titanium/adamantite out of around 20 to 30 crates for a full set and the forge. Also first thing you do is go underground to fish for the rockfish (best pre hardmode melee weapon(not statwise but it still is pretty close, better than the phaseblade)), and then you go fish in the ocean for the reaver shark and sawtooth shark.

Hey guys, save your crates for hardmode. You can get enough titanium/adamantite out of around 20 to 30 crates for a full set and the forge. Also first thing you do is go underground to fish for the rockfish (best pre hardmode melee weapon(not statwise but it still is pretty close, better than the phaseblade)), and then you go fish in the ocean for the reaver shark and sawtooth shark.
Yeah, I have loads of golden crates. I'm so ready to get the sundial when 1.3 comes to PS4, and that's also how I got my adamantite armour as well!

Ayyyy ps4 player im looking forward to 1.3 too
I have like everything at this point
Same here (except I'm on xbox 1)! If you're getting bored do challenges with new characters (such as no copper pickaxe) or just class-specific playthroughs (I'm currently doing ranged)

Same here (except I'm on xbox 1)! If you're getting bored do challenges with new characters (such as no copper pickaxe) or just class-specific playthroughs (I'm currently doing ranged)
Oh that's new thanks for the suggestions never would've thought of challenges

Just get spores and stingers from the jungle. Then craft it at an anvil.
The stingers can be obtained in the surface by breaking beehives, which can spawn a single hornet, which makes them easier to obtain, specially if you tunnel through the Underground Jungle to avoid the hornets and spiked jungle slimes.

Back
Top Bottom