How to Get OP Items EASY in Pre Hardmode [YouTube GUIDE]

Discussion in 'Terraria Guides' started by BroskiPlays, Aug 23, 2017.

?

What is your favorite fish item?

1. Sawtooth Shark

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Reaver Shark

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  3. Rockfish

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other..

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. BroskiPlays

BroskiPlays Terrarian

Today i am going to teach you how to get OP items easy in Pre Hard mode in Terraria 1.3.5 This tip will help experienced players and beginning players to have a easier time going through pre hardmode and enjoying it aswell.

Let me know if this was useful :)

2. Greglovelas

Greglovelas Terrarian

What is the perpetual effectiveness? Always works?
    I would like it to be like the Rocket League so that the items in Terraria get as good as the RL items in the Rocket League (they are also crates ^^). I buy RL items here https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  3. Yorky433

Yorky433 Steampunker

I've always thought that fish-styled tools was a reward you get for doing angler quests, lol, great guide! :D

4. Octaverei

Octaverei Eye of Cthulhu

Hey guys, save your crates for hardmode. You can get enough titanium/adamantite out of around 20 to 30 crates for a full set and the forge. Also first thing you do is go underground to fish for the rockfish (best pre hardmode melee weapon(not statwise but it still is pretty close, better than the phaseblade)), and then you go fish in the ocean for the reaver shark and sawtooth shark.

5. Yorky433

Yorky433 Steampunker

Yeah, I have loads of golden crates. I'm so ready to get the sundial when 1.3 comes to PS4, and that's also how I got my adamantite armour as well!

6. Octaverei

Octaverei Eye of Cthulhu

wooden crates can have 2 bars in each (it doesn't matter what ores you have in your world, you will get both titanium and adamantite)

Yorky433 likes this.
  7. Lionoflight00

Lionoflight00 Terrarian

Ayyyy ps4 player im looking forward to 1.3 too
    I have like everything at this point

Yorky433 likes this.
  8. Octaverei

Octaverei Eye of Cthulhu

Same here (except I'm on xbox 1)! If you're getting bored do challenges with new characters (such as no copper pickaxe) or just class-specific playthroughs (I'm currently doing ranged)

9. Lionoflight00

Lionoflight00 Terrarian

Oh that's new thanks for the suggestions never would've thought of challenges