PC How to get the 3rd tier of ore in Hardmode quickly!

Snappy_Guardian

Skeletron Prime
This guide is short and sweet, and will help you get that 3rd tier ore quickly. First off, make sure you have an extra hell furnace on you at all times, along with an anvil. You should start off with destroying almost all demon altars, and then heading into the mine of your choice. Quickly gather some Cobalt or its variant, then using the anvil and hell furnace you should have on you, make a Cobalt drill/pickaxe. Move onto the next tier of ore, but this time make an anvil from the 2nd tier ore and a drill. Now onto the 3rd tier ore. This will take a bit longer, but once you get 30 of the ore you will be good. Use that to make a furnace with the hell furnace, and that's it. Sorry if it isn't the best guide, its my first time making a guide.

This guide is short and sweet, and will help you get that 3rd tier ore quickly. First off, make sure you have an extra hell furnace on you at all times, along with an anvil. You should start off with destroying almost all demon altars, and then heading into the mine of your choice. Quickly gather some Cobalt or its variant, then using the anvil and hell furnace you should have on you, make a Cobalt drill/pickaxe. Move onto the next tier of ore, but this time make an anvil from the 2nd tier ore and a drill. Now onto the 3rd tier ore. This will take a bit longer, but once you get 30 of the ore you will be good. Use that to make a furnace with the hell furnace, and that's it. Sorry if it isn't the best guide, its my first time making a guide.
This stuff is basic, but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone knows this already, I guess...

Palladium equipment is easily worth the bar cost considering how common it is.
I guess that means that this guide only applies if you have cobalt, then. Cause then you could just skip to titanium (or orichalcum if you don't have titanium... or adamantite if you don't even have orichalcum.)

Back
Top Bottom