PS4 How to get update

sdx5945

Terrarian
The 1.3 update on ps4 is already online right?But the terraria on my ps4 is still 1.10.I didn't receive the update.When I check the game update it says that it is the latest.The psn store was working well,I can login ths PSN,Why I can't get it?I set my ps4 in sleep mode but it still can't get the update.

The 1.3 update on ps4 is already online right?But the terraria on my ps4 is still 1.10.I didn't receive the update.When I check the game update it says that it is the latest.The psn store was working well,I can login ths PSN,Why I can't get it?I set my ps4 in sleep mode but it still can't get the update.
The version numbering is a little different on the console versions. I do believe that the console version 1.10 is the PC 1.3 version. Go into your game and see if you have the new content. Your splash screen would be new, and lots of other things would be new. Take a look and report back if you still think you're on an old version.

The version numbering is a little different on the console versions. I do believe that the console version 1.10 is the PC 1.3 version. Go into your game and see if you have the new content. Your splash screen would be new, and lots of other things would be new. Take a look and report back if you still think you're on an old version.
thank you.I'ii take a look.

So the ps4 version wouldn't be the same as 1.3 PC version, but still has new stuffs? Man if it isn't as the same as the PC, i would cry on the inside.

So the ps4 version wouldn't be the same as 1.3 PC version, but still has new stuffs? Man if it isn't as the same as the PC, i would cry on the inside.
They are just numbered different. Same content, but different version numbers.

Well, thats fortunate to hear but, i played Terraria today and there is no 1.3 features. I still haven't check for update since i don't know how :sigh:

Well, thats fortunate to hear but, i played Terraria today and there is no 1.3 features. I still haven't check for update since i don't know how :sigh:
If you’re playing on a PS4 and it’s connected to the internet it should update you to the newest version. When you create a new world, what menu do you see? Do you see the screen asking if you want it to be Normal or Expert?

If you’re playing on a PS4 and it’s connected to the internet it should update you to the newest version. When you create a new world, what menu do you see? Do you see the screen asking if you want it to be Normal or Expert?

Oh! I didn't know why i haven't figured out this myself. Of course i need internet. Well thank you for this important piece of information!

My terraria on my ps4 won't update for some reason because my version is stuck on 1.0.1563.7 and I also check for update and it said I had the latest version so I don't know what's wrong.

Well you have 1.3.5.3 content right? 1.4 isn’t out on consoles yet, Dr is working on that

I don't know yet but I don't think I have baby mothron but I don't know how that works

Also I looked on the internet and it said that it was out on ps4

I'm up to planterra now but I have the terra blade

Who's Dr

So no one has 1.4 on ps4 right?

Will I get an update for 1.4

Also I heard that the version system is different on ps4 so what would be the latest grading on ps4

Also sorry for the multiple questions I'm just stressing out

And I checked out your channel

Last edited:
So no one has 1.4 on ps4 right?

Will I get an update for 1.4

Also I heard that the version system is different on ps4 so what would be the latest grading on ps4

Also sorry for the multiple questions I'm just stressing out

And I checked out your channel
Thanks for checking out.
Anyways no one has 1.4 on console so yes ps4, DR is working on 1.4, so yeah, but the version number is different than pc’s 1.3.5.3

So what would my version be

or say on ps4 to be the latest version

Would it be mine or

also when do you think it would come out

So what would my version be

or say on ps4 to be the latest version

Would it be mine or

also when do you think it would come out
So umm I dont know because wi haven’t checked lol, but if you go to update history it should say something about 1.3.5.
Also I honestly don’t care when it comes o as long as it comes out good

Back
Top Bottom