PC How to get waterbolt pre skelyboi in 1.4

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • NO

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
First of make a drunk world using the seed 05162020, you may get lucky with it spawning before dungeon guardian spawns...
It may take a couple of tries, but it does work I have found a waterbolt(died to a dungeon guardian while waiting 10 seconds) and this includes badger discovering this, this is where the possibility of actually happening came into my mind of book only
Yeah that’s just it lol

Do you know how to look for the waterbolt without mining up all the books on the shelves? It's a light blue color with a yellow block near the bottom of the book. You can hover over the books and it will turn yours cursor into a book. Hope this helps others :). It's actually one of the guides I plan on posting too. Just going to wait a bit since this guide was posted

Do you know how to look for the waterbolt without mining up all the books on the shelves? It's a light blue color with a yellow block near the bottom of the book. You can hover over the books and it will turn yours cursor into a book. Hope this helps others :). It's actually one of the guides I plan on posting too. Just going to wait a bit since this guide was posted
I think o have noticed that the water bolt sprite is actually inside bookshelves interesting.
also go ahead and post your guide on this, I don’t care, go for it!

The reason of the book on the shelf being blue is Water Bolt being actually blue in pre release versions

Using this drunk world this way is possible to get more things at the beginning of the game such as: the Spinal Tap whip made of bones for summoner, mechanic npc, the Alchemy Table, Bewitching Table ...

Drunk world is the 05162020 seed, and no it’s not outdated it’s due to the dungeon being down lower so dungeon guardians have to be spawned lower

Back
Top Bottom