How to give players restricted commands from Tshock server

Look for "Navicat for SQLite" on google.
well I just found out the issue. I just looked at the tshock wikia and found out how to give other players restricted commands by doing /group addperm *group* *permission* thank you for helping though. I solved it.

Do you feel in control?
No you don't. Look it up on Google.

He came here for support, to find out the answer for something. This isn't helpful at all. If YOU don't care enough to give him a suitable answer, please stop posting in the support section . . . it is for people with questions and those willing to help answer them. Its not a google redirect link.

He came here for support, to find out the answer for something. This isn't helpful at all. If YOU don't care enough to give him a suitable answer, please stop posting in the support section . . . it is for people with questions and those willing to help answer them. Its not a google redirect link.
on the contrary the google search helped me this time. I liked his post for at least "helping" a bit.

on the contrary the google search helped me this time. I liked his post for at least "helping" a bit.

That is a great result, truly, but saying "go look it up on google" is a poor attitude for this section. The same could be said for EVERY post in this section, but then why does this section exist? To give people answers.

That is a great result, truly, but saying "go look it up on google" is a poor attitude for this section. The same could be said for EVERY post in this section, but then why does this section exist? To give people answers.
yes I agree completely there's a reason why there is a technical thread section, otherwise they'd call it "search it up yourself" section.

yes I agree completely there's a reason why there is a technical thread section, otherwise they'd call it "search it up yourself" section.

I only provide the google answer because its not hard to find at times. Like the SQLite Browser you just google it, goto download section and get it. I mean I could direct link it, but the instruction on how to use it are there too which might be needed incase you do not know how to use it.

I only provide the google answer because its not hard to find at times. Like the SQLite Browser you just google it, goto download section and get it. I mean I could direct link it, but the instruction on how to use it are there too which might be needed incase you do not know how to use it.
wasn't at you was at agent_alx his post got removed.

Back
Top Bottom