PC How to Guard Your House

Ess Zed Camo

Terrarian
I just found out the best way to protect your house from zombies and other land enemies!
With some modification, it can also guard from air enemies also.

Step 1: About 10 blocks off the side of your house, build a wooden wall, 1 block thick and 7+ blocks high.
Step 2: On the 6th block, on the inside of your wall, place a platform. You can use this to quickly jump over.
Step 3: Now, dig out a hole underneath the wall. It works best if you make it 9 blocks wide, starting 4 blocks away from the wall, and 4 blocks deep.
Step 4: Underneath the wall, place a door.
Step 5: On either side of the wall, at floor level, cover up the hole you just dug with wooden platforms.
Done!

Zombies, slimes or other creatures can not pass!

Use the attached photo for a guide.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 1,114
You know what's the best way to keep enemies out? Don't be anywhere near your base while they are about.

Personally, a small hole on the ground is a tad ugly unless I go out my way to decorate it. A floating house with a little trick to the entry is usually more than good enough to prevent break-ins.

Yes, because my screen capture software got corrupted, somehow..
Hey if its messed up you can still take a screen shot with windows (assuming you do) you can press the "Print Scrn/SysRq" button to do just that, it takes a picture of your whole computer. REMEMBER to exit out of fullscreen on any game if you are though. :happy:

Hey if its messed up you can still take a screen shot with windows (assuming you do) you can press the "Print Scrn/SysRq" button to do just that, it takes a picture of your whole computer. REMEMBER to exit out of fullscreen on any game if you are though. :happy:
If you're on PC, please follow these instructions in future. Nice choice of prevention, btw.

At my house no zombie come,but it's HM and I killed alot of zombies,so I have some helpful things here:
1.For an start put 2 doors one near other,because he can't open first door if an object/block it's in the other side.
2.You can dig 4 wide and between 3 and 5 lengh at both side of the house,at 10-15 block's,connected with an tunnel where you can put lava to kill them(later in game),but for an fresh caracter in a fresh world this tunnel can be used for grinding.
Hope this helped :)

Back
Top Bottom