How to have max sentrys number

You mean, a loadout to summon the maximum number of things like the Queen Spider and Frost Hydra? You just, well, collect the items that spawn the sentries, and then summon them. I don't think I've actually attempted to summon two different sentries at the same time, but it does appear the queen spider and frost hydra can both be out, based on a picture and comments on the queen spider's page on the official wiki; this leads me to think you can spawn every unique sentry at the same time.

Keep in mind, though, that you get only one of any given sentry out at a time, period. Trying to summon a second hydra, for example, just spawns a new one at the targeted spot, and removes the old one entirely.

You mean, a loadout to summon the maximum number of things like the Queen Spider and Frost Hydra? You just, well, collect the items that spawn the sentries, and then summon them. I don't think I've actually attempted to summon two different sentries at the same time, but it does appear the queen spider and frost hydra can both be out, based on a picture and comments on the queen spider's page on the official wiki; this leads me to think you can spawn every unique sentry at the same time.

Keep in mind, though, that you get only one of any given sentry out at a time, period. Trying to summon a second hydra, for example, just spawns a new one at the targeted spot, and removes the old one entirely.
No no and no. With no items increasing sentry number you can have one sentry. The thing you're talking about was in game but it was changed.
Back to topic: I think you will have max sentry cap with post-golem tavernkeep armor (for example Valhalla Knight) and with one accessory that drops from Ogre (for example Squire Shield).

Back
Top Bottom