Console How to kill Duke Fishron [MAGIC MEHTOD]

TheAilingSword

Wall of Flesh
Start by building an asphalt platform covering the Ocean biome. Dig a 3-block hole in the platform on the very end of the platform (this is where your fishing line will go). Next, Scatter Heart lanterns across the bottom, campfires on the top and torches on the top. Put a crystal ball on the top, too. As for armor & accessories, use Spectre Armor. I used an Ankh shield, frostspark boots, a hoverboard, a mana flower and a celestial emblem. Your accessories must have either warding or menacing. Use the following potions/buffs: ironskin, endurance, magic power, clairvoyance (crystal ball), swiftness, mana regeneration, wrath, fury, and well fed. Also have Greater healing potions and Super mana potions (greater will work, too.) And of course, the weapon! Use a Mythical Spectre Staff.

The Process: Summon Duke Fishron and hotkey all of your buffs. Use the speed ability with your hoverboard (while flying, point your joystick between down and the direction you are facing) to fly away from Duke Fishron while shooting the Spectre staff at him. IMPORTANT: Lure him to one side of the arena so that you won’t run into his sharknadoes. When doing this step, alternate between sides. In Second form, Keep way from him. Allow his cthulunado spawn projectiles to hit you WHILE YOU ARE ON ONE SIDE OF THE ARENA AND WHEN YOU ARE IN FLIGHT. If you miss one, just fly over the cthulunadoes.

Hm, Is there a specefic reason to prefer the spectre staff over, let's say, an inferno for or Crystal Serpent?
Also, which headgear of Spectre armor is preferred?

Well, if you're on Xbox One you could do an asphalt skybridge spanning the entire world, and the use a blizzard staff to rain :redspin: on the poor flying fish creature.

And the Spectre Mask would be best since the Spectre Hood's stats were chopped and it isn't worth :red: now.

The Spectre Staff has homing abilities and decent damage, the Inferno Fork isn't homing and it doesn't last very long, and I can't give info on the Crystal Serpent since I'm Xbox One. Hope that helps, @ppowersteef and @AilingSword75

Well, there's no need to shout, if that's what the all capital letters and multiple exclamation points are. Sometimes it's hard to remember to look at what sub-section a thread was posted in. And I added the "Console" tag to this after ppowersteef posted.[/QUOTE:eek::sigh:
[doublepost=1477922005,1477921863][/doublepost]Thanks, guys. I am pretty new to terraria forums, but I am far ahead in the game. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.:)

Start by building an asphalt platform covering the Ocean biome. Dig a 3-block hole in the platform on the very end of the platform (this is where your fishing line will go). Next, Scatter Heart lanterns across the bottom, campfires on the top and torches on the top. Put a crystal ball on the top, too. As for armor & accessories, use Spectre Armor. I used an Ankh shield, frostspark boots, a hoverboard, a mana flower and a celestial emblem. Your accessories must have either warding or menacing. Use the following potions/buffs: ironskin, endurance, magic power, clairvoyance (crystal ball), swiftness, mana regeneration, wrath, fury, and well fed. Also have Greater healing potions and Super mana potions (greater will work, too.) And of course, the weapon! Use a Mythical Spectre Staff.

The Process: Summon Duke Fishron and hotkey all of your buffs. Use the speed ability with your hoverboard (while flying, point your joystick between down and the direction you are facing) to fly away from Duke Fishron while shooting the Spectre staff at him. IMPORTANT: Lure him to one side of the arena so that you won’t run into his sharknadoes. When doing this step, alternate between sides. In Second form, Keep way from him. Allow his cthulunado spawn projectiles to hit you WHILE YOU ARE ON ONE SIDE OF THE ARENA AND WHEN YOU ARE IN FLIGHT. If you miss one, just fly over the cthulunadoes.
Hm, Is there a specefic reason to prefer the spectre staff over, let's say, an inferno for or Crystal Serpent?
Also, which headgear of Spectre armor is preferred?
Well, the spectre staff is a basic and decent-damage homing weapon. You can focus more on dodging attacks if you don't have to worry about aiming. About the headgear, I used the mask.

Back
Top Bottom