Console How to kill eow

What s better

• Total voters

Zeus2k17

Terrarian
Hello do u want to kill eow(eaterofworlds) have u never killed it before? Is is its name scary? If u are saying yes read on I know two strategys either hit it w vile powder heal run back shoot w bow vice verse or go in for the kill melee hit it heal and/or use flail (if u didn't know a flail is stuff like blue moon) repeat and also u need good armour

Ok, if you can't understand him, like i can't i can also help you. so, the way i killed the Eater of Worlds was by killing Eye of Cthulhu once for enough Demonite ore to make a War-Axe of the Night and Demonite bow, i used the War-Axe of the Night to face The Eater of Worlds head on while the Bow was for shooting the middle of him. But be-careful you don't kill the middle cause then he'll split into two parts.

Ok, if you can't understand him, like i can't i can also help you. so, the way i killed the Eater of Worlds was by killing Eye of Cthulhu once for enough Demonite ore to make a War-Axe of the Night and Demonite bow, i used the War-Axe of the Night to face The Eater of Worlds head on while the Bow was for shooting the middle of him. But be-careful you don't kill the middle cause then he'll split into two parts.
I killed him with a Nights edge

Back
Top Bottom