How to make a DJ Avatar

Err... Can someone make one of these for me? I really don't know anything about this.
I'm dumb when it comes to stuff like photoshop/pixel art/any other thing that invlolves a computer and "art".
I just used ms paint what's your point? Give me a picture of your character's head and I can just add it to the background for you. I'll even throw in a little frost moon in the background!

I just used ms paint what's your point? Give me a picture of your character's head and I can just add it to the background for you. I'll even throw in a little frost moon in the background!
i used pics art to add different effects to the different frames to get the strobe light effect and gifboom to mash it together...of course i was doing it on a tablet slightly more tedious but im sorta satisfied with the out come i have some room to play with it so i might do so...if im feeling artsy fartsy...i also can do others just pm me

Why Pumpking, why? Actually, this is pretty helpful. But I have a feeling that this trend is already beginning to take over. Yes, yes it is. Everybody prepare for the DJ Apocalypse! Pumpking, you've killed us all with the powers of electro music and trends!

QDLXEU2.gif

So then. It's got a problem. Can anyone help?

So anyone wanna post some constructive criticism about mine ill take it qll just no hate mongering

could someone make one for me?i tried,but I just cant make anything good.you can just use an Oreo for my face.

4786b0cf40984bb282c1b74b37f3d38d.gif
I just threw it together quickly if i put some effort into it you aint getting for awhile...i still worki g on mine just posting it at intervals

Let me know if u wants anything else done...returning to owning the forum games threads

I'm creating my own.
Duuubsteeep.
Apparently I'm only done with frame 1 :(
I'll wait for someone willing to help.
Once I get on PC, I'll PM someone that will help :).

Back
Top Bottom