tModLoader How To Make a good Modpack For Begginers.

FFNXCries

Terrarian
Now firstly you need to decide what mods to add , this can be the hardest and most time consuming part .

Big Mods For Big Modpacks! :
-Thorium
-Mod Of Redemtion
-Sacred Tools
-Enigma Mod
-Elements Awoken
-Ancients Awakened
You might of noticed that i'm not including
Calamity , calamity really doesn't work well whit other mods , if you want a calamity modpack just use Medium-Small sized mods alongside it. (Also calamity sucks just sayin)

Medium Mods for all Modpacks :
-BlushieMod (Elemental unleash)
-JoostMod
-Fargo's Mod
-Nightmares Unleashed
-Pinky Mod

Quality Of Life Mods for all Modpacks :
-ImkSushiMod
-LuiAFK
-Reduced Crafting Materials Mod (This mod reduces all crafting materials by 60% , ex: Workbench = 10 Wood , whit the mod on Workbench = 3 Wood)
-Weapons Out (This Mod Isn't a quality of life mod but its a visual 'Upgrade') (Also there is a lite version of this mod that doesn't add any new Items)
-Cheat Sheet (This mod is mostly used for cheating items in but i can be used as a recipe browser or just to give yourself items if needed)
-Recipe Browser
-Yet Another Boss Health Bar
-Boss Checklist

You can add other mods but these are the essentials for most modpacks , but if your pc can handle more go for it. (Too many mods will result in tmodloader to crash , use the 64bit version for preventing this)

Also Calamity can be used as the single big mod in a modpack , the mod changes vanilla so much that other big mods won't work correctly , calamity's items are really unbalanced whit other mods too.
ps: tho why would you play calamity anyway when you can play Exxo avalon ;)

Autotrash and Magic Storage are solid quality of life choices as well. Mods can really just be player dependent, there is no "one good setup." That is for the smaller mod packs based off QoL, you can usually choose your major pack with ease.

Last edited:
Now firstly you need to decide what mods to add , this can be the hardest and most time consuming part .

Big Mods For Big Modpacks! :
-Thorium
-Mod Of Redemtion
-Sacred Tools
-Enigma Mod
-Elements Awoken
-Ancients Awakened
You might of noticed that i'm not including
Calamity , calamity really doesn't work well whit other mods , if you want a calamity modpack just use Medium-Small sized mods alongside it. (Also calamity sucks just sayin)

Medium Mods for all Modpacks :
-BlushieMod (Elemental unleash)
-JoostMod
-Fargo's Mod
-Nightmares Unleashed
-Pinky Mod

Quality Of Life Mods for all Modpacks :
-ImkSushiMod
-LuiAFK
-Reduced Crafting Materials Mod (This mod reduces all crafting materials by 60% , ex: Workbench = 10 Wood , whit the mod on Workbench = 3 Wood)
-Weapons Out (This Mod Isn't a quality of life mod but its a visual 'Upgrade') (Also there is a lite version of this mod that doesn't add any new Items)
-Cheat Sheet (This mod is mostly used for cheating items in but i can be used as a recipe browser or just to give yourself items if needed)
-Recipe Browser
-Yet Another Boss Health Bar
-Boss Checklist

You can add other mods but these are the essentials for most modpacks , but if your pc can handle more go for it. (Too many mods will result in tmodloader to crash , use the 64bit version for preventing this)

Also Calamity can be used as the single big mod in a modpack , the mod changes vanilla so much that other big mods won't work correctly , calamity's items are really unbalanced whit other mods too.
ps: tho why would you play calamity anyway when you can play Exxo avalon ;)
You shouldn't be combining many content mods (you shouldn't be combining any in the first place, to be honest). Reduced Crafting Materials is unnecessary. WeaponOut isn't a QoL mod, however, WeaponOut Lite is.

You shouldn't be combining many content mods (you shouldn't be combining any in the first place, to be honest). Reduced Crafting Materials is unnecessary. WeaponOut isn't a QoL mod, however, WeaponOut Lite is.
Why the lite version , quality of life mods can add items too , and weapons out isn't a medium sized mod , content mods work really good , apart from calamity

Why the lite version , quality of life mods can add items too , and weapons out isn't a medium sized mod , content mods work really good , apart from calamity
WeaponOut adds in actual content across a majority of the game (things such as weapons). AlchemistNPC is littered with tons of random crap. It has two overpowered meme bosses and is poorly designed. AlchemistNPC Lite gets rid of all of AlchemistNPC's added bloat.

@FFNXCries
This course is very good! I'm a Chinese player,and I want to post this mod to MCBBS(https://www.mcbbs.net).I will show that you are the owner of the course.

Back
Top Bottom