Other How to make a summoner enjoyable to play (my suggestions and i pretty sure no one will seen this)

You all know in terraria exist class summoner
and some maybe tries to play but, regret very fast, why? in pre hardmode you have only 4 staffs of summon and 0 accessories to summoner (which gives you a new slot for minions or increase summon damage)
All what we have it's a bee armor, to get it you should kill queen bee (minium 2 times), and tell me how we gonna kill it with 1 slimy boi or with imp

I can suggest a new staffs or armor BUT, i suggest 1 thing... and it's a new Modifier for accessories. i called it:
Friendly <paste name of accessory> witch gives you a new 1 slot for minion
Max number of accessories with this modifier in Normal mode = 2 or 3
In expert 4 or 5. in master all 6
Yeah re logic gives to us a whips, but maximum whip we can obtain in pre hardmode it's a snapthorn with 18 base damage

Yes terraria exist for challenge... other classes can accept this but not summoner
This is a queen bee in normal mode
Damage30 (melee)
22 (stinger)
Max Life3400
Defense8
Also she has a poison.
So you can kill her but it was wery painful and long
I do not position myself as a 'Pro' player just this class is deprived of content most of all (not counting the dead thrower) the more the majority of staffs fall with a minimal chance from mobs
So it's just participate
Sorry for my english i just from SOVIET RUSSIA
Also add support sentries i want be an ENGINEER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW (sorry)

Last edited:
I was thinking to remove the Firecracker whip from WoF's loot pool and make it craftable with hellstone instead, this would give a slight boost for the summoner as well as making more sense then it being in the boss' loot.
And then add a generic whip called Fleshrend with a powerful, longer-lasting tag to the WoF drop pool.
And boost tag duration for all whips.
EDIT: Or maybe The Tounge, it would look like the WoF tongue.
EDIT 2: Actually that would make a good suggestion.

Last edited:
Have you tried using the ballista against Queen Bee? She stands still for a lot of the fight, so if you do Ballista + Slime Staff + Snapthorn it's a lot easier.

Have you tried using the ballista against Queen Bee? She stands still for a lot of the fight, so if you do Ballista + Slime Staff + Snapthorn it's a lot easier.
This is a good tactic but it doesn't change the fact that you will be with one minion for half of the pre hardmode
(thx for tactic)

Back
Top Bottom