PC How to make cool screenshots easy!

OmegaFoxie

Official Terrarian
Hi there community! I recently found a cool trick to make cool screenshots easy and without any hassle, even in dangerous situations.

Here is how to do it:

First, you have to enable "autopause". How? Go to the main menu, click on "options" and then on "autopause" (if its already on, you can skip this)

Now you go into your world, and you open your inventory at any point you want to take a picture. Press F11 to make GUI disapear, and F12 to take a screenshot. If you are done, press F11 again so that your inventory reapears, and close it.

Why would you use this trick? Well, i made my desktop change in a certain interval, each time selecting another random terraria-screenshot. This is very cool.

Dayum a german keyboard that sound beast.

Not a instrument. Like the thing you use to type stuff on the computer. Dont you call that keyboard as well?

Cool i found it. AWESOME! But you have to copy it over every time you do that.
But it is EXTREMELY awesome and useful for all kinds of tutorials! But it doesnt work with full screen...

Last edited:
Yeah bro I was just trolling.:D
I know you guys. Check out me awesome paint skillz XD

This brings paint to a whole new level for me XD
Terraria pic.png

But here is an actual comic i actualy made with my actual paint skills. No joke. No photoshop, but very paint, much awesome. (<- get that joke and win a COOKIE)v Though it is a very tiny comic. Maybe if i get an better editing program, i will be able to create an actual comic of some sorts.
Terraria Comic episode 1..png
Tell me if you want to see more! Cuz that one was very fun to make.

Heres another one. I kinda thinks its sorta a meme. For a all you miners out there:
Miners Meme.png

Last edited:
But here is an actual comic i actualy made with my actual paint skills. No joke. No photoshop, but very paint, much awesome. (<- get that joke and win a COOKIE)v Though it is a very tiny comic. Maybe if i get an better editing program, i will be able to create an actual comic of some sorts.View attachment 9893 Tell me if you want to see more! Cuz that one was very fun to make.

Heres another one. I kinda thinks its sorta a meme. For a all you miners out there:
View attachment 9894
Lewl

I know, it all looks terrible. But i only have paint.

Attachments

• TC Comics Episode 2.png
    TC Comics Episode 2.png
    399.2 KB · Views: 1,134
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom