Other How to make suggestions people will support

There is no logic in Terraria, deal with it.
There is no such thing as gravity. You can be underwater for an unlimited amount of time without drowning. Jumping from a Sky Island doesn't result in you splatting and dying. Pickaxes are used to drink water, not mine up blocks. Getting attacked by enemies has no effect on how long you'll live. Armor doesn't protect you at all. It's just a vanity effect. Grass doesn't grow. There is no day/night cycle. There is not magma at the center/bottom of the world. Touching something hot doesn't burn you. Poison doesn't have any affect on your health. Diving Gear doesn't let you stay underwater longer than your supposed to. You instantly reach maximum velocity while running; there's no such thing as acceleration.

Yeah. Totally. No logic in Terraria whatsoever. Absolutely nothing sounds like anything logical from real life.

There is no such thing as gravity. You can be underwater for an unlimited amount of time without drowning. Jumping from a Sky Island doesn't result in you splatting and dying. Pickaxes are used to drink water, not mine up blocks. Getting attacked by enemies has no effect on how long you'll live. Armor doesn't protect you at all. It's just a vanity effect. Grass doesn't grow. There is no day/night cycle. There is not magma at the center/bottom of the world. Touching something hot doesn't burn you. Poison doesn't have any affect on your health. Diving Gear doesn't let you stay underwater longer than your supposed to. You instantly reach maximum velocity while running; there's no such thing as acceleration.

Yeah. Totally. No logic in Terraria whatsoever. Absolutely nothing sounds like anything logical from real life.
Ok there is logic.

'Magic' is a term used to explain things that don't make sense.

Most simple weapons actually make sense though, as well as Ranged weapons. I can go on all day about how different bows and bullet weapons work, then say that most of those Ranged weapons are actually vastly inferior to today's modern weapons :cool:

I like this thread. Hopefully this will help more thought out and well implemented suggestions from now on, instead of rushed and unexplained idea's (like what I used to make)

Because

Which ironically broke out into an argument about how Terraria has everything to do with logic and provided a plethora of examples.
My point is still there, logic should not be considered as anything when suggesting anything.
Now COMMON SENSE is something different.

Looking back...
zimberzimber said:
Terraria has nothing to do with logic, people will simply break the argument with an infinite amount of examples.
Which ironically broke out into an argument about how Terraria has everything to do with logic and provided a plethora of examples.

My point is still there, logic should not be considered as anything when suggesting anything.
Now COMMON SENSE is something different.
Sense = Logic. Common sense is just basic logic that everyone should be smart enough to have.

That said, there are far more logical elements in Terraria than there are weird illogical elements.

Back
Top Bottom