Other How to make suggestions people will support

(I'm pretty sure I'm a famous suggester now). Although I didn't use this thread, I can see how it's helpful. +1 Support.

One thing I think you should add is for people to start small. I've noticed that new members often try to take on a big idea like adding a whole new boss or a hallow alternate without realizing the time and effort it takes to make something like that. Like all skills, making good suggestions is something that takes practice and experience, and when learning something new it's always a good idea to start with something simple and continue from there.

One thing I think you should add is for people to start small. I've noticed that new members often try to take on a big idea like adding a whole new boss or a hallow alternate without realizing the time and effort it takes to make something like that. Like all skills, making good suggestions is something that takes practice and experience, and when learning something new it's always a good idea to start with something simple and continue from there.
That is true! However, I myself only really made suggestions for some small items, with the exception of my mini-biome.

Thanks for this post! Now i dont feel as clueless when im posting! :dryadsmile:
I have many idea's but alot of people have seemingly got to them! which is fantastic to see that many people share the same idea's! excuse me if this seems off topic,
but how are people able to make those amazing sprites? i dont want to simply say some random suggestion, i want to put some effort too.

heyo, methinks this should be updates, as 1.3 exists now, and many of these concepts are out of date considering chqnges in the update

heyo, methinks this should be updates, as 1.3 exists now, and many of these concepts are out of date considering chqnges in the update
Although some specific examples don't apply anymore, the advice here still applies to suggestions for the new update. Also, console and mobile still don't have 1.3.

These are some great tips. I've tried to keep these tips in mind with every suggestion I've made so far. I haven't made a ton, but each one I think about carefully before hitting the "Create Thread" Button using these tips and thinking about what people highly support and elements that people don't support in other people's suggestions and mine as much.

I still have much to improve on in the future though, which is why I'll be looking here to see how other people make suggestions, and to continue to get great tips from Suggestion Experts on here.

This will help me a lot, thank you. I have made two different suggestions and they both utterly failed. (Now that I think of it they weren't very good ideas...) Don't look for them.

Last edited:
Any advice for balancing?

I have another idea to post(Yes, I know I just posted an idea not too long ago) but I need to make sure things are balanced.

Any advice for balancing?

I have another idea to post(Yes, I know I just posted an idea not too long ago) but I need to make sure things are balanced.
Compare to other gears of the same tier. Balancing in a nutshell. Just tweak it up/down a bit, and you'd be good to go, normally. If you have something like unique set effects, projectiles and the like, imagine various situations(boss fights, exploring, events), and see how it would fare against those compared to existing items in your mind. Try to see all possible situations where it can be used.

Back
Top Bottom