Mobile How to prevent griefers to destory your hard work

do you think this is helpful?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Griefers. The biggest fear of all gamers(for me it is, my 2nd biggest fear is player with username stuff please). Dont you just love it when you spend a entire afternoon build your beautiful house, then you opend your multiplayer terraria to show people your beautiful master peice, the first player joined, just when you think they are gonna take a view at your beautiful house,they take out their holy hand-grenade, picksaw and moved your house to the ground... the depresson, the anger flowing in your eyes... WHY I CANT STOP GRIEFERS FROM DESTORYING MY WORK!!! You said. And today, i am gonna teach you how to prevent griefer to destorying your work in just 1 simple touch.[the only reasons i make this post is because i feel like multiplayer terrayra app is dying because everyone just creates a plain world just for multiplayer because they are afread of being griefed, i feel very bad about it so i decided to start off from here to began my way of saving multiplayer terraria]
PS:if you dont know what multiplayer terraria is, it’s a app that is 3.99$(Us dollar) that allows you to play terraria with people you dont know over the world, instead of playing with your classmate over in local multiplayer. Available in both iOS and android system.

Just make a backup of your world, if you made a lot of process in it, just over write the old worlds you have and copy more of your new ones to repleace them, i know that isnt gonna stop them to grief your server, but just do it more often and the griefer will eventually get bored and stop.

Back
Top Bottom