PC How To PROPERLY Use The Torch (It's not what you think)

Opachii

Terrarian
So I was watching one of Khaios's videos and he shared a really cool way to mine out sand blocks. What you do is you mine out blocks 2 blocks down from the sand, place a torch where you mined out and then mine the block above the torch and wallah, easy mining of sand and probably the fastest way if not close to it. Easy way for those who don't have strong pickaxes. Here is a video showing what you do The Hidden Use Of The Torch.

So I was watching one of Khaios's videos and he shared a really cool way to mine out sand blocks. What you do is you mine out blocks 2 blocks down from the sand, place a torch where you mined out and then mine the block above the torch and wallah, easy mining of sand and probably the fastest way if not close to it. Easy way for those who don't have strong pickaxes. Here is a video showing what you do The Hidden Use Of The Torch.
So kinda like Minecraft?

Wow that is really handy lol

It will work, but there's a risk: If that sand is blocking water above where you can see (say, a water cave), insta-mining it like that will give you no hope of spotting the problem before you have a flood on your hands. Even without water, using it too casually could put some holes in your desert.

Back
Top Bottom