How to stop final boss?

43eyes

Terrarian
I killed the Cultists unprepared... And now there are pillars on both sides of me and martian madness every 10min. How to stop?

The pillars should disappear if you quit the world and then return. It's worth trying to destroy them, though - the fragments they drop can be used to craft new weapons even without Luminite from the final boss.

The pillars should disappear if you quit the world and then return. It's worth trying to destroy them, though - the fragments they drop can be used to craft new weapons even without Luminite from the final boss.
They didn't disappear.

Ah, yes, sorry. I was misinformed - I should have double-checked.

I'm not aware of any other way to prevent the boss from spawning, unfortunately. If you do spawn it, however, and it kills you, it will disappear, and the world will return to its normal state.

Maybe you should get prepared.
World Prep
1. Fight on platforms away from spawn.
2. Have a nurse at spawn.
3. (optional but recommended) setup a teleporter from spawn to the arena (remember you have to be able to activate the teleporter, so add a pressure plate, and test it too).
Player Prep:
1. Magic Mirror (to get to spawn where your nurse should be, then you can heal, then jump on the teleporter to get back fighting.)
2. Spectre armor (with hood).
3. (Optionally Arcane) Celestial Cuffs.
4. (Optionally Arcane) Cross Necklaxe.
5. (Optionally Arcane) Mana Flower.
6. (Optionally Arcane) Celestial Stone (OPTIONAL)
7. Good wings (If you don't have duke fishron wings or anything better get wings from the steampunker for 1 platinum coin).
8. (Optionally Mythical) Razorblade Typhoon

Back
Top Bottom